Main Menu

Why didn't the Monks move?

Started by Artan Stovokor, January 06, 2004, 04:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hrann

I hate how people compare soloing power as if that determines whether a class is broken or not.  Different classes are more or less powerful at soloing... what does that have to do with anything?  When I played a cleric 3 years ago, I couldn't solo greens - that didn't mean the cleric class was "broken".

EDIT - edited out the rest so as not to continue arguing about monks - my point was that no one was trying to bash the monk community.

mac173

I have spent a little time on MB, when I started a monk. I didn't enjoy playing the monk, but got a LOT of good information from the site.

I did find that MB had more of the "whiney" type posts than what I see here. Many of the MODS and friequent posters on that board griped about that as well. The core of the board is as good as ours is, but they seem to have attracted more of the e-bay and PS2 type player, who is generally a whiner. If you want to peruse the MB posts, you just have to seperate the wheat from the chaff. Learn who to listen to, and ignore the rest.

cougerofeq

I think that BST were the most "broke", you think monks, and someone else said rangers. Isnt it nice to know that all 3 points of view are still posted and none were deleted by an owner whos profit margin is the sole purpose for buying the board?

Thanks again for the new home guys!!