Main Menu

Back to game , 4 years later. Need some help ;)

Started by anselmitez, May 06, 2008, 03:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anselmitez

Hi all. I came back to everquest after 4 years.

This time I created a Beastlord. After 2 weeks playing, now I´m lvl 59.

I would like to use a program ( i think the name is log parser ) , to get the dps that me and my pet can do.

What program are you using ?

Also , Im now soloing at nadox. Do you recommend another zones to solo from lvl 61-65 ?

Thanks to all ;)

TabarQuell

I use GamParse for parsing DPS.

But as for zones... i dunno, been ages since i played with a character around that level... at 62 you could go to BoT for grouping
Steamslayer Tabar Amastacia
Quellious Server
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/700199

anselmitez

thanks a lot for quickly answer ;)

ive found this GamParse_1_0_0_5 so i ll try it.

thx ;)

Vidyne

Nadox is ok for soloing, but will start to slow, soon.

BoT will be nice for grouping, if you can find good groups there.

Sharrien

Try Acrylia Caverns.  Easy mobs, lots of cash and drops.  Nearly all mobs can be single pulled once you learn where they are.  I think they stay dark blue to around lvl 67.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

anselmitez

Thanks ;) i will go later to tray. Now im at lvl 65, taking fast exp in Bot, But will try ac to solo ;)

thx

EQDorgoth

Check out Nurga / Droga.  Get the Hobble of Spirits AA and go to town in there.... one of the best solo spots I've ever found.

notanother

BoT?  god i hate that place, i have said in other posts that i stayed in nadox and soloed til 66, well sometimes grouped, but also have gotten over 250aa, my problem with bot is that the mobs have so much ac/hp that it takes forever to get them down and then you need a healer if you havent maxed out your healing aa, and even then it would be a stretch to rely on our heals to sustain us and or a group.  the worse thing they did was make that the 65 hotzone, imo.  its misleading.  the mobs start to go green and grey at 66, im sure maybe the towers are better but no one ever wants to go there, even the time i was in a group with a lvl 80 wiz that was one nuking everything no one wanted to try it out. 

my strategy in nadox was the "nautulis room"  theres about 16 mobs that are there, you can solo at 65, and is very easy, you can get it so that there is enough time to rebuff and have a mob or two starting to pop.  the other nice thing about it is that there is the sand room right next to it so if you need to go afk for a few mins, you can go hide in there and no mobs will attack you.  the loots not bad i would get several rubies, and other gems to drop in a few hours, and made on average 2700p in abuot four hours.  with the new gear that is dropping and if you can sell it you may be able to make more there now.   as far as aa go, i could get 2 an hour not tryin real hard, one night i wanted to see how many i could get if i went fast and took on more then that room, and it was up to three but that left little room for error, so i went back to the slow but steady easy way lol. 

once at 66 i left that room and headed for the luggolds in the NW corner i believe, where the incubator ones are, they were harder to handle, but was still fairly easy and i was able to pl several of the people in my guild, and others.  so ofcourse the xp went down, but it was a change for me since most of the time i solo. 

at 67 to now i have been hitting nobles causeway, right at the entrence from drank scar, they  are lb to me and i get decent xp, a little tough but im shootin for levels now so they are gettin easier, and i have also started grouping with the guild more often, so we are going places a 78 war can get xp well happy hunting