Main Menu

beta sign up link

Started by Mazame, September 13, 2011, 07:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazame

Hzath

I hope everyone signs up and gets as many beastlord voices in there as possible.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Mazame

Check your Emails I got mine today so 1 bst in beta. Hope we get more and can have a good effect.

nedoirah

Blarp

you know i did on all my accounts like allways!!!

Vidyne

Correct me if I'm wrong as I've never been in a Beta,  but were you not even able to say you were in Beta on some of them due to the NDA?

Khauruk

Unless they've changed the NDA, that is correct.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Blarp

saying you singed up for it is fine, at this point tons of peopel have put ther ename int he hat
the only people that can outright say they are in beta is people form fan fair as SOE openaly said all fan fair personal get access to it, and its on the record

Orbus1

So to understand this..I signed up for the first time this year. After you sign up you get an acknowledgment email saying thank you and so on, and then you will get another email if you are actually accepted? Do you get one if you are not accepted or is the lack of one just that?

Nusa

Quote from: Orbus1 on September 16, 2011, 01:09:25 AM
So to understand this..I signed up for the first time this year. After you sign up you get an acknowledgment email saying thank you and so on, and then you will get another email if you are actually accepted? Do you get one if you are not accepted or is the lack of one just that?

The  acknowledgement email covered that...mine looked like this:
QuoteHello <my login name>,

We would like to thank you for registering for the EverQuest® Veil of Alaris™ beta. Beta testing is important to each product launch, and your help over the next two months is greatly appreciated. Currently, beta is scheduled to begin on September 13, 2011 and is scheduled to end on November 8th, 2011. However, these dates are subject to change.

If you are selected to participate in the EverQuest® Veil of Alaris™ beta, an acceptance email will be sent to this email address.

Thanks,

The EverQuest Development Team

If you saw that, it means Sony has your correct email address. You should also get another email if you are accepted into Beta. Accounts accepted into beta will also see beta forums show up when logged into the Everquest forums. And that's pretty much the only place that people in Beta can legally talk about things they see in Beta during Beta.

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!