Main Menu

Gratz Hzath

Started by kharthai, September 23, 2011, 02:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kharthai

Overdue, but Congratz/Condolences Hzath on the Community Round Table position.  May your efforts to bring peace to Camelot be successful.

nedoirah

Quote from: kharthai on September 23, 2011, 02:28:00 PM
Overdue, but Congratz/Condolences Hzath on the Community Round Table position.

I don't know either. But I also hope you can help bring us the attention we need.

Hzath

TY TY.  I would hope it goes without saying, but I will anyway...if there's anything on your mind you think is important don't hesitate to bring it up with me via post/pm/tell/in game mail/whatever.  Don't feel like you have to though, feel free to pm the devs all day if you don't want to go through me.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Inphared

nedoirah

Quick question. Does extended swarm work now?

Hzath

Quote from: Inphared on September 24, 2011, 01:05:48 PM
bards suck. fix pls.

Ok.

Quote from: nedoirah on September 24, 2011, 05:12:16 PM
Quick question. Does extended swarm work now?

I wasn't aware it didn't work.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

kharthai

I haven't tested or anything lately, but as far as I know it was fixed a couple years ago.

August 19, 2009

*** AA ***

- Corrected a problem that caused swarm extension AAs to function incorrectly.

nedoirah

Last I heard it wasn't working. I never heard anything beyond it nor have I bought it to find out.

Glad someone told me it is. Thanks Karthai.

Khauruk

Quiver haste needs a fix.  Please shout this constantly 'til it gets moved up in priority on SOEs code queue.

Give rangers FD, block, BA and SE please.  Well, FD, BA and block anyways.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Hzath

Khauruk

If you were to nerf ranger stuff, Called Shots wouldn't be it.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Mazame

All Joking a side, some thing that been bothering me as of late is Forage. I know we as bst and other classes didn't start with it and I not asking to get the ranger / druid aa for forage double but  I do feel there should be more AA for us that are stuck with the 50 cap.  An example of why is I was working my my trade skills ( that I hate ) and was trying to get my brewing trophy. I got all but one combine done on the quest and I needed a corking device. I like ok simple I will go to the Baz and nothing. I was like ok I ask in guild. no one had one. /sigh I was like ok guess I will make one. Ya got all the drops but one lets look it up.. hmmm only spot to get it was foraged out of WL or EW.. hmm I got my 50 forage lets run over.. 3 hours latter  look up item .. o joy it not only Rare but  80% of the time I forage nothing with my 50 skill. ok spam general offering 5k  4 hour latter a guy feels sorry and logs on his druid and go and forages one in 10 MIN.  ya he got a better skill and the double forage thing but still 7 hour  vs 10 min.. I see nothing wrong in getting our skill up to where at least when we click Forage we find some thing maybe not what we want but at least some thing.

Nusa

An Iksar Beastlord would have had a better shot since they get forage racially as well, for a total of 100 max skill.

I hear your frustration, but I think your real mistake was not finding a Druid/Ranger friend sooner, along with the Tinker friend you needed to make the Corking Device combine. I had a druid main in pre-Kunark days, so I already had a forager and was never tempted to forage anything important on Nusa.

I have used Forage at 50 skill in the Fungal Forest raid....I typically get 1-2 potions made while ALL the druids/rangers get way more than the 6 they could possibly use. So yes, it's clear the professionals are an order of magnitude better, which is probably the way it should be.

Now if I were to covet a ranger/druid skill, I'd love a little tracking ability! Even at less than bard skill, it would be useful.

Thelynxeffect

Quote from: Nusa on September 28, 2011, 08:00:09 AM
Now if I were to covet a ranger/druid skill, I'd love a little tracking ability! Even at less than bard skill, it would be useful.

I would rate tracking higher than any other ability/feature that any of the other classes have that we don't.

As a beastie I feel there is some class/character logic in us having it as an ability but can just picture the cries of anguish and moans of its not fair from all the other classes if we were to get it (but please don't let that stop you from trying :))