Previous topic - Next topic

Blarp

I am 95, i know Hzathz is 95. whom els

also
Stoned
Gatorsteve

in my guild are 95 bsts.

Vidyne

How many days did you go without sleep and how many days did you take off work?

91.39 here...  exp is slllloooowwwwwwwwww

:)  But I only get to play about 3 hours a day.

Blarp

i had 6 hours of sleep everynight. i also raided and dicked around alot. NO RaF exp on me. hzath cheated had had RaF exp =-p

Khauruk

I know a few in my guild already are.  About 12:30am on the 17th our first one dinged (first person on Luclin).  Me?  I haven't logged in or purchased it yet.  I really should one of these days....maybe tomorrow.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

nedoirah

Maybe I should log in to see who in my guild are 95....

Zunar

I've done 3 group missions in Argath, and 5 solo tasks so far...that's it :P
Level 92 is still far away...gone are the days when I could play in seriousness.
Slow is good though...it'll make the expansion last that much longer imo.

Karve

13% to 92.
Damn its slow.

What zones did you kill to get there so quick?

Professional Mad Bastard.

Mazame

If you know a rog then kasora libary is the best at 15% a clear.

with a good group EB bonus mission is a great fast run kill all the trash then drop before the spide and get again in total 24 mobs = 4% can be done in 10 to 20 min.

Lc mission if completed give 5% a run. Other uf mission are 2-4%

Solo grind most zones I avg about 1-2% every 30 min.

Hzath

Like Blarp said I cheated, I had my recruit a friend in group most of the time giving me double exp.  I was also chugging those free LoN exp potions.  I had 2 long grinds, one in Valley of Lunanyn and one in Sarith (not doing tasks just chain killing).
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Hiero

Made level 95 on the 29th

nedoirah

I logged this weekend before I cancelled all three of my accounts and nobody was even close to 95 in my guild. The highest level was my guild leader at 91 as was almost all of his alts and the senior officer was also at 91 as are all of his alts too.