Main Menu

Rarest class/race combo

Started by Nadric, July 06, 2012, 04:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadric

As a troll Beastlord I've always thought I was a pretty uncommon sight in everquest. What class/race combo do you guys see the least of?

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

Nadric

Really I thought ogres were popular because of the frontal stun immunity. I hardly ever see trolls and frogloks, not alot of dwarfs either on tunare server atleast

stubar

Quote from: Nadric on July 06, 2012, 11:50:19 PM
Really I thought ogres were popular because of the frontal stun immunity.

I have to agree. Not getting stunned is a huge bonus! Once I changed from Vah Shir to Ogre, I never looked back. The difference was noticeable right away. Especially when soloing.

nedoirah

I've never seen another wood elf warrior other than mine...

Nadric

Woodelf warrior is a good one. Warriors are rare in general with knights being such good group tanks and mercs, and if I do see a war it's usually a barb or ogre.

nedoirah

I don't see many elf tanks. I have a high elf paladin and a dark elf shadowknight. When I see paladins, they're usually humans or erudites or froggiess and shadowknights usually are ogres or trolls or froggies.

Khauruk

Interesting.  On Luclin, ogres are almost non-existent.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Nadric

I guess the servers vary alot because I hardly see any froggies and it seems like ned's server is crawling with them. I guess I should mention I play on tunare server.  :-D

nedoirah

I've been on the nameless server before the mergers with innorruk and finally e-marr. I moved to FV right before the FTP went live (I reactivated my accounts so all my toons would be accessible) and haven't really figured out the player demographic there yet.

Illiyana

On Povar, I would say the rarest race would be Troll, though a good friend plays several Troll Characters, even a Troll Beastlord. 
~Illiyana Wolfmother~