Main Menu

New spell and AA requirements

Started by nedoirah, July 29, 2012, 10:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedoirah

I don't know how many know this but I've found out a few things. Recently I decided to return on a limited basis since that 3 month for 30$ sub came out. Because of this I decided to try my hand at some VoA progression. Well I've been successful doing Argath stuff and have been checking back to see what the requirements are. I zoned into Argath this weekend and was granted the Knowledge of Alaran Culture - Advanced AA. My Alaran skill was only 24 when this occured. I know that this AA is required for Class AA locked behind progression. And I was also 91 on all 3 toons. Since I was really close to 92, I did some killing for some exp to ding and got all 3 toons to 92. I zoned my bst into Beast's Domain for her new Rk. II spells. The requirement was 0 for 91 spells and 25 for 92. She was able to see all levels from 91 to 95 on the request list. All 3 toons got their Alaran skill to 30. Prior to this she was only able to see level 91 spell quest.

It seems that the requirement for VoA Class AA has been either reduced or removed and level 91 and/or a lowered Alaran skill are the only requirements.

The VoA Spells seems to either have a much lower Alaran skill requirement or it's gone altogether.

Nusa

Yup. It was said way back in beta forums that language requirements would start going away 8 months into the expansion. Spell requirements were lowered weeks ago. The AA change was bugged, so it had to wait for the next patch, and then special patch to fix that patch, but that's happened now too.

nedoirah

I remembered all that but I'm just saying it has happened. I don't know when the spell requirements happened but I do know that was recently since I only just started doing VoA stuff last week.

Karve

Damn! My mage couldn't see any 95 spells recenty (~2maybe 3 weeks ... life have been busy at work lol). So if the lnaguage skill is now reduced thats great! time to go shpping :D

Professional Mad Bastard.

nedoirah

With the exception of the requirements for the visible armor, I have little to no need to do anymore progression other than to complete it for the achievements or just to say that I have. My bst has all her visible armor at T3 and I managed to buy a full set of T4 for my shm for 400k (a real steal I know) on the FV server. My warrior is the only one I'm concerned with since she only has T1 visible armor. The nice thing is if I can manage to come up with all the individual pieces, I can make the T4 armor without needing the language requirement.

However the spell and AA change really helps me out. I still need to hit 95...