Main Menu

Looking for groupable pet focus item

Started by Zorthaz, August 07, 2012, 07:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorthaz

I am currently stuck at EM VIII and looking to improve this.  Is there a MOLO'able item out there?
Thanks,
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

nedoirah

Do a search on allah for enhanced minion and it should provide you with a list of group EM bst items.

Zorthaz

Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Karve

I very much doubt anything higher than that is molo'able unless you're a bit uber..
This expac the drop is from a named in Windsong Santuary and is EM XI .
The mob is The Conductor, level 99.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=39210

Professional Mad Bastard.

Nusa

Prior to VoA, EM8 is the best you can get without raiding or anniversary events (which are over for now).
With VoA, EM11 is the best you can get without raiding.

I agree, you aren't likely to be moloing most names in VoA with group gear.
The Windsong mission The Sound of Silence is a good source of one EM11 earring, if you have friends who farm it. I've seen good SK's solo that mission (they're usually after the weapon or 2h aug drop), but most classes need some help. But the earring and face drops are useless to them, so if you can get added to such a mission before it's won you may get a freebie.

Zunar

There's another in Sarith, from named (Primal Mage Mollens) that spawns next to the waterfall, where you zone out to resplendant temple.

It's an EM IX focus earring.

It's easier than the windsong named by far, but not entirely easy.

nedoirah

Personally I have a Frozen Skull Earring but those only drop during the anniversary events. It has EM X on it.