Main Menu

Request for Beastlord AA help (for www.eqaasearch.org)

Started by Crystilla, October 08, 2012, 12:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystilla

/wave

As some of you might be aware, with free to play's launch, I embarked on a plan to get all 16 classes's AA's into a web based search site to make it easier for players to find what they're looking for and give detailed descriptions (anything players publically know about the AA's). 

www.eqaasearch.org is the outcome of that goal.

I spoke with nedoirah and with permission am inputting the information collected on his PDF/webpage into this website with Credit to those who captured it initially.  However there is some information not captured there (namely level to purchase and pre-requisites) that I am looking to the beastlord community to help input for me.

Time commitment: 2-3 hours max
Location: Test server (beta could also work if that opens up).
Deadline: By end of day October 13
Software: Excel (you must be able to use this software, just doing easy data entry/typing of expansion, level, AA cost info into the excel file).

If you think you might be able to help, I've listed the key info here but you could also read http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=189202 thread on the EQLive forums as it lists out exactly what requirements are needed to help.

Best way to reach out to me is PM me on the EQLive forums, but I will also come over here to check as well.

I can't do this without you, the beastlord community, so thank you to anyone who is able to help this week.
  Crystilla
EQ RoundTable Member
Devoted Brell Serving Wench
Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

nedoirah

If I have an e-mail addy, I can send you or anyone who wishes to help with this project, my Excel files for the bst aa info. This will give anyone who wishes to help a headstart on doing this project. Work has me tied up or I'd be happy to do it. Plus I'm going back for my M.I.T. What I can do is add a column for prereqs. What I can't do is a mod for level requirements without altering my files considerably. This really will only apply to AA that have 20+ ranks (planar power, CA, CS, Paragon, etc)

PM me your e-mail address if you want my Excel files to help.

I'm going to send them out in a MASS E-MAILING so I can get everyone at once. If you wish to have it sent to you privately, please let me know in your PM.

Crystilla

Just to let folks know, I finished incorporating Nedoirah's files into my own.

So the only thing missing is level to earn for the AA's.  Which takes the estimated time down to 1-2 hours max (instead of 2-3 hours).

This is the only class (out of 16) that I don't have a volunteer yet, so please, if anyone can give a little time on test (or beta if that opens) this week and can use excel, please PM me.
  Crystilla
EQ RoundTable Member

Crystilla

I wanted to come back here and let folks know beastlords have been added to www.eqaasearch now, thanks to the help of those who had collected all that information for Nedoirah.  Credit has been given on the website.
  Crystilla
EQ RoundTable Member

nedoirah

I noticed something. The ranks 21 and 22 for our paragon are exactly the same. I hope that's not the case for the game, if it is then I'm going to demand either a refund or the ranks reworked. Please tell me that's an error.

Nusa

It's obviously a data entry error. Ranks 20 and 22 are correct, it's rank 21 that's wrong.

Crystilla

Thanks for catching that.  I'm back from SoE Live and in a little bit that updated information will get pushed live to the website.  (I'm making a few other checks/corrections for other classes as well.)

Here is the rank information for rank 21 (As Nusa mentioned, that's the rank with the wrong info).

Target Group/MGB'able Target, 200 AE Range, lasts 36 sec (is extendable), Increase Current HP by 2000/tick, Increase Current Mana by 1160/tick, Increase Current Endurance by 116/tick.  15 min reuse.
  Crystilla
EQ RoundTable Member

nedoirah

I might go looking through the ranks of some of the aa both for correction catching and for personal information. I've been wondering about some of the ranks in the past so I know the actual value of getting them.