Main Menu

RoF?

Started by Orbus1, November 24, 2012, 03:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orbus1

No news from any of the Beasts that were in beta?

nedoirah

I'm in but I've only been checking beta AA values for my charts. I'll have an updated chart after RoF release.

stubar

The unfortunate news is that we are getting nothing new...the good news is that statement has a YET to go with it. At this point just upgrades to existing AA spells/skills. 

I haven't logged into Beta in the last couple of days, however the last time I was there...STILL no upgrade to our Maelstrom line. There is a problem with the "doom" aspect that has yet to be fixed.

Armor and weapon upgrades are minimal...and as of right now, no more chest emblems (not a bad thing really--they were getting super OP).

It should be interesting to see how things develop in the near future with the plans on adding content in small doses.

Khauruk

DPS-wise, how were things looking relative to other classes beta parses?
TURNCOAT!!!!!

stubar

On a full burn with relative support (bard/shammy/fury/ect) I saw a 27pct increase (average) and on sustained I saw roughly a 20 pct increase (soloing average). Our increases seem to be on par or better in some cases than other classes. Overall we are where we should be on the parse and a solid expansion for the Beastlord class IMO.

Saying that rogues OP as per usual though...that goes without saying (not even going to talk about Necro's). =P

P.S.---We'll easily burn 100k + this expansion

nedoirah

Now the question is how hard do things hit? Or how much hp do the mobs have?

stubar

T1 MoB's for the most part have 1.2 million HP while T2 MoB's have 1.5 million HP.

As far as how hard they hit? T1 on par with Sep and T2 just slightly harder. Any zone should be easily moloable as long as you can pull efficiently.

Named? Lots of the T1 are moloable as long as they don't have some weird stun/mezz. Only a couple gave me real trouble cuz of those reasons, however that was on beta. They may tune things some more before things go live.

Zunar

Quote from: stubar on November 25, 2012, 03:05:48 AM
On a full burn with relative support (bard/shammy/fury/ect) I saw a 27pct increase (average) and on sustained I saw roughly a 20 pct increase (soloing average). Our increases seem to be on par or better in some cases than other classes. Overall we are where we should be on the parse and a solid expansion for the Beastlord class IMO.

Saying that rogues OP as per usual though...that goes without saying (not even going to talk about Necro's). =P

P.S.---We'll easily burn 100k + this expansion

Well, I wish alot of that dps wasn't so class dependant...With limited support (bards) I know I'll rarely see that peak dps performance.

stubar

Well, I wish alot of that dps wasn't so class dependant...With limited support (bards) I know I'll rarely see that peak dps performance.
[/quote]

The unfortunate part is that all "burn" classes depend on support. Rogues/Zerkers will be able to burn 160k+ this expansion, but without that support bard/shammy we destroy them.

While we benefit from that support, without it I was still able to burn for almost 80K. 100K+ will be best case scenario.

Vidyne

I must be pretty gimp.  At most I was bursting 15-20k in HoT...

80-100k is astronomical