Main Menu

Level 100

Started by Hiero, December 02, 2012, 09:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiero

Made it at 3:30 AM Central Time (USA) Sunday Dec. 2

Karve

Grats!
That must have taken some doing, I've put in a few hours and am only 80% through 96, was it sheer grind + pots or is there an easier way - quests/tasks with hge exp reward than can be repeated?

I finished all partisan tasks in Shards and received a final payoff of ~25% of 96 (as well as all the individual exp rewards for tasks).

Finishing the kill tasks is 10 aa's or equivalent exp per kill task.

Professional Mad Bastard.

Illiyana

Congratulations!

I am waiting until Christmas to get RoF, so in the mean time I have been leveling up an alt.  You'll have to share your experiences with us.

~Illiyana Wolfmother~

nedoirah

I bought RoF only on my bst account but not on either of my others. This way my bst can get a little exploration done while my alts get more AA before hitting the expansion.

Hiero

Grind + lesson + pots, group varied but always had a rogue, ranger, and me. others in the group were cleric, druid, shaman, ranger, ranger, shadow knight, berserker, and wizard.
Killing mobs that can be assassinated and headshot.

stubar

Completed: 01:51:43 12/02/2012

Woulda been sooner if I hadn't been chain dying on raids! Lost over 75 pct during raids!

Fastest way I found was to do partisan and missions for each zone. Just the partisan in Shard gave me well over half a lvl from rewards and killing. Should only take about 3 hours max as well.

Nusa

Partisan + Mercenary in Shards added up to about 75% of a level for me, not counting the pile of AA's that come with the major tasks. The XP from the mobs themselves wasn't much, so the quests are necessary to make it worthwhile.

Blarp

lvl 100 12/1/2012 at 8:17 am PST