Main Menu

Old Raid Gear goodies

Started by Illiyana, March 12, 2015, 04:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illiyana

My friends and I have become bored of TDS, so to change things up, last night we did a 6-toon Deathknell raid to try to get the Skeletal horse mount,

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=111837

This got me wondering, does anyone know of any other old content raid-level gear that is still useful today that can now be single grouped?
~Illiyana Wolfmother~

Kurishta

FC and AG bosses have unique illusions, I plan to hit AG at least for high elf so I can quit bumming it from my chanter friends.  There's a flying mount in sod somewhere but I'm not 100% sure that one is 1groupable.  10% overhaste clicky from omm in anguish.  Off the top of my head that's it though

Illiyana

Thank you Kurishta.  I looked into the Ashen Gate Raid for the Gore-Splattered Shoulders, but the prereqs to request the Expedition look like they are a pain.  Perhaps I will try to find someone who can already request it, then get the flagging item.

The Thick Ice Studded Collar from Frost Crypt looks more doable.  I have been on that raid before and think I grabbed one of the flagging items on my Bard.

I have done OMM several times, but never looked at the loot other than for the 2.0.  I wonder if I have let the Overhaste item rot?  :cry:

I am not sure about the flying mount in SoD, I will have to look around and see if it is doable.  I will let you know what I find out.
~Illiyana Wolfmother~