Main Menu

FEAR and TIME, please share

Started by Jolabst, May 18, 2004, 08:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolabst

I have been saving for Ambidexterity, but we start in TIME, this Thursday and I've heard so much about the issues of ae fear.  So, which is more important?  Bumping fear resists or ambi?

Thanks,

Jola
The Rathe

Gospodar

Get ambi... I dont see much difference between resist fear 3 and resist fear 0 on inny... Not to mention itll prolly be a bit till ya get to him so ya got time to get fear resist  :D
Gospodar the Defender of the Ages

Erollisi Marr - Divine Grace

Choppin

I am pretty sure I noticed a difference going from no fear resistance to fear resist 3, tho its just one fight in time you need it for, cant think of any GoD stuff that had ae fear yet, maybe it will come

ambidex is prereq for sinister no  ? so getting that is not wrong either
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Sempai

Ambi.

Pet is immune to the fear and will stay on the mob so part of your dps is already immune to the fear issue.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Xanin

Quote from: SempaiAmbi.

Pet is immune to the fear and will stay on the mob so part of your dps is already immune to the fear issue.

It's been a while, but i swear i've seen warders feared...

Sempai

I have never seen my pet feared on Inny, which is the mob in question. This after farming time pretty hard for 5 months (we beat quarm for the first time in Dec).

I use my pet as a speedbump to help keep Inny pinned in case the MT is feared. This has happened for us and the pet can go 2 rounds if it gets lucky. With 2-3 solid pets on Inny, you can usually buy the time the raid needs to adjust to a feared tank.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells