Main Menu

Calling all Non Raid Beastlord/Druid 2 boxers

Started by Terranos, October 01, 2007, 05:24:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terranos

Just curious what can be achieved with a Beastlord and a Druid without having raid gear on either toon, anybody that does this care to share any tips on gearing up, or stories of what they have duoed etc, magelos would be nice to see if you have them. Ideally would like to see magelos of toons that have quested/camped all of their own gear.

I have recently started to 2 box this combo however i am currently only 53 Bst and 45 Druid  :mrgreen:

Khauruk

Duo-only acheivable gear?

Weapons - Anything past DoN/bazaar would be hard to acheive.  You could do TBS Smuggler stuff, but I don't know what those weapons are like.

You could readily get to the point of TSS lvl71 armor sets/Arcstone Armor/Smuggler's armor and fill in a bit of some other mods through kiteable nameds...but, you wouldn't be able to get to the point of Powersources for the TSS patterns, Katta missions, etc, if you never grouped.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Sanois

I can solo WoS and I have no raid gear.  Most of my gear is from Bazaar.  I have a few things from the spell missions.  Duo with a friend who is a 75 druid, we were doing some of the TBS hand aug missions.

Nimbin

I currently box a cleric now but when I was around level 50+ I used to duo with a paladin or an enchanter in Droga on a regular basis.  You have heals and ports to get yourself out of trouble and the mobs should be relatively easy if you have any updated gear.  Not sure if you'd be ready for Bloodfields yet, maybe check out Dranik Scar.  It could give you a head start on OOW faction too for quested gear later down the line.

Jilen

Boxing with a druid, you can do stuff like RSS, MPG, TBS Hand aug quests. I've boxes the greenhouse in Katta. Just can not get a lot of mission type stuff as you need a minumim of 3 to start. Unless you can find someone willing to help. But have boxed the Longbow mission for clickie illusion (just have not got it to drop). Plus a few more.

Just got to get out there and figure our where you can be the most effective.

Blarp

i would say if u can  kill the sakes in katta untilly our ally faction if your not looking to gruop it, there are good Weapons for you there no to mention the armor is CoA just aboult can be better depending on the PS u  use,  good shields for Druid to,  the druid can Kite the snakes if u cant tank then, and just Dot a /nuke with bsty as u kite with druid. it will take a while to get ally faction but the exp with 2 toons will be aboult 5-7% a kill its been a while when i was last there ites 14% solo. that i do know. there is also MPG/rss/nest also good palces and if u can keep killing nonestop in RSS its not bad exp at all with 2 toons in gruop i tend to go there then i fill like easy exp.

i pay a beastlord/Cleric Box set

Granted my beastlord have a good amount of TSS raid armor my cleric  is 11k mana with Full TBS ally armor and 1.5/tss filler's as his armor

( long as u can buff up to about 12k on beastlord u can do RSS)

Terranos

Thanks for the tips.

I never intended to imply that I would never group, just not raid.

However I would not like to be dependant on a group all of the time.

To those that do box Bst/Druid, how do you go with groups toward the end game, do you primarily make your own, do you LFG with 1 or both toons? or something else?

Blarp

I just LFG for both toons if i even bother, with the LFG toll i out COmes with Beasterlord/cleric on both my toons normly they will get picked up fast for my cleric if  i do this, but as  i am maxed Exp on blarp it is easy to just play 1 for a gruop. or bring him for outside DPS