Main Menu

Almost Done!

Started by rorith, March 04, 2004, 05:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rorith

I just finished the Spirit kills last night on Prexus, and am now camped in TD awaiting the scout. (I think he's off getting a drink with some buddies... It's pretty lonely out there on that island.)

A big kudos goes out to DiosT for her excellent Epic guide! It's been correct on every detail so far.

Those who fear the dogs of war, have never met the cats...

Tastian

Grats in advance, and yeah Diost guide is quite good.  It's nice to have someone actually quote you good information hehe.

rorith

Tell me about it... The only part I got really confused on was the CMoW. I had half my contacts telling me to do it the old way, and half telling me to do it the new way, and mass confusion from everyone. Since then, I've just trusted DiosT. ;)

Mindlet

Rather than staying camped at the TD scout I would make a new character (possibly ranger though tracking not needed) and park it at the scout spawn spot. That way you can still play and check the scout every so often.

rorith

A very kind beastlord on Prexus sent me a tell last night letting me know he'd despawned the scout earlier that day, so I've got an accurate spawn window now, and I /do/ intend to stay in place for that whole window. No way am I letting someone steal the scout out from under me.

Mindlet

Well I guess if you know when its going to spawn then ok but theres no way I am going to sit out there. I parked a level 1 ranger there last night.

rorith

Hee. It actually popped 4 hours early. My guild arrived in force, and we splattered Draz Nurakk's images all over the island. I'm on to the final two steps.

testarossa

Kattan

Grats and Good luck on the last steps :)
Kattan - 65 Feral Lord of E'ci

Tastian

Last steps were easy.  I dunno maybe it's just because I hadn't done the epic in awhile, but both the timm deep fights and the FG fights were big let downs.  I remember the epic being easy and solo'n it before, but this was really silly.  Even with draz unslowed so he'd take more damage on my damage shield I didn't cast a single heal on myself well killing him.  I cast one whole heal doing the images.  Hehe actually killed draz's pet first just for "fun".  *shrugs*  Guess it's just progression and I'm just getting bored like I usually do, but wow fights just seemed far easier than I recall.

rorith

On final camp now. Got all four item drops in one day. Just wish I knew when Scout Halmia had last been used. Oh well. I've got until tomorrow evening to play as much as I want. Then it's back to the grind of work. Bleah.