Main Menu

A few notes on final battle w/ Draz

Started by Cattibri, July 11, 2004, 12:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cattibri

Did this last Sunday night...group consisted of me (62 bst), 65 bst (w/ about 130 AAs), 62 mage and a 56 mage. As you're facing the huts, we camped to the left of the left hand hut (which is where Draz spawns, his pet spawns at the right side hut). I did the turn in to the scout and the 62 mage CoTH'd me back to camp. By the time I got there, the 65 bst had aggro (by casting 3-4 dots on him). I brought up pet and joined in. With 2 mage air pets and 2 bst warders, he was down in about 5 mins. Other bst never needed a heal. Cake! BTW....his pet never joined the fight (smart pet  :lol: )...and about 15 mins later, I had my epic!

Eatbugs

Congrats!

Hope you finally killed his pet, by the way - if you leave the pet up, he won't despawn, and Draz won't pop for the next person who tries it.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Cattibri

Yes, we did...we couldn't just leave him there waiting for his Alpo... :)

RekcahMT

Gratz and thanx for info as I will be taking him on soon
Rekcah - 58 - Beastlord - Morell-Thule

kegulik

Grats!

Hated that fight.  It was by far, the longest I'd had to date.  Then we wiped, cause we were a n00b guild :lol:

Darn resists!

By the time I got back, there was a 65 necro that said 'hey, named mob! I'm gonna kill it!" and did so.

Boy, was that disheartening.  Glad to hear yours went over with less difficulty.
Kegulik