Main Menu

/flex

Started by NoxCruor, November 05, 2004, 08:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoxCruor

I'm DONE!  BWAHAHAHAHA!  Buh-bye SCHW's!  Hello new hand item!  Hello 40% haste....oh wait..60% with eye patch!  WOOT!!!

MWAHAHAHAHA!  Buh-bye totems!  Buh-bye you dumb stupid bear in PF that wouldn't spawn or killed me and my crew three times!  Buh-bye ya silly scouts!  Maybe next time you'll be up when I DON'T need you!

Last battle was with 4 peeps other than me.  My wife playing her cleric, a 65 necro friend, a 56 SK friend, and a 68 Pally with so many AA's it makes me cry and Draz couldn't hit him until he flurried.

The guide on this board, OUTSTANDING!  Thank you DiosT for making it.  That's one spectacular piece of work :)

Thank you all for the help here on the boards.  Your advice was awesome :)  And finally...

Xegony Server:  Special thanks to Zunnan, Khachaina/Maldarae, Ravynya, Xanne/Drakenn, Gotz, and that silly intelligent troll that we all love, Sanguis.  You guys were awesome :)

Buh-bye Epic 1.0, I have you now.  On to my next mission:  ewwww...coldain prayer shawl, coldain ring, and earring of veracity.  And maybe after the next 4 expansions, 1.5 :P  These should be fun :)
Khillarri
Dark Beastlord Outcast of Shar Vahl
Sworn Protector of the Nox`Cruor Clan
~Hidden within the night, we follow our Prey.  Surrounded by the darkness we seek our retribution.  Over the centuries, you came for us and sought our destruction after learning the truth.  Now, we come for you and seek your death after centuries of torture.~  Orionus Nox`Cruor

Jolrash

Jzath

Congratulations!

I just started myself only to find the first 8 camps cleard and the ninth one hung.  *sigh*  Those coin couriers are stingy.
Jzath, beastlord
70 bloodmoons
FV server
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1215044

NoxCruor

Regarding that...work on Camp 2.  At least for me and a bst friend of mine, Camp 2 dropped it on the third wave multiple times.

Keep at it, you'll get it :)
Khillarri
Dark Beastlord Outcast of Shar Vahl
Sworn Protector of the Nox`Cruor Clan
~Hidden within the night, we follow our Prey.  Surrounded by the darkness we seek our retribution.  Over the centuries, you came for us and sought our destruction after learning the truth.  Now, we come for you and seek your death after centuries of torture.~  Orionus Nox`Cruor

JillieMT

Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Nekokirei

Nox, just now seeing this post!  Congrat's buddy!
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm