Main Menu

Change to BST Epic

Started by Kinmax, January 15, 2004, 01:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinmax

From SOE Dev area

Change to the beastlord Epic
The next Scheduled update, which happens to be Gates of Discord launch day, will bring a small change to the beastlord epic weapons.  The weapons will no longer proc for wielders below 46th level.  

Brenlo the Beastie Boy
Kinmax McGuniess
65 Beastlord
Prexus Shard

Lorudce

Awwwww.....

I was hoping they were making it better! :twisted:

JillieMT

But they'll still LOOK great on a level 1 beastlord! And really, isn't that all that matters?  :P
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Scalewulf

Not a flame, but I think they look pathetic on a level one BST.  

It takes all the honor out of weilding them.  

Hopefully, they will update the NPC's to eat quest pieces if not of the proper level.  

8)

Tailzin

Quote from: KinmaxFrom SOE Dev area

Change to the beastlord Epic
The next Scheduled update, which happens to be Gates of Discord launch day, will bring a small change to the beastlord epic weapons.  The weapons will no longer proc for wielders below 46th level.  

A good thing, without a doubt...nice to see them stamping down on such twinking activity :P
Tailzin
65 Feral Lord
## Venril Sathir ##

Jendaru

Wow!!  You saying I could be getting my epic!! Woot!

*goes off to read the Epic thread*

Jendaru
Beastlord of the 19th Season
Firiona Vie

Zorthar

Meep! I need to hurry up and get them before this change goes in.  Blah Blah Honor Blah.

Soriab

I wish they would make the Epic harder and more inline with the other Epics out there.

Bengali

Honor, schmoner.  55% slow/dot at level 1 is nonsense.  If the Delightful Orb isn't going to proc at level one, there's no reason the epic should.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Scalewulf

It would be nice if they found a way to nerf the haste before level 46 as well.

The stats have to suck ass at low levels, now just nerf the haste and all is well.

Zorthar

Only way I can think to nerf the haste Is make it a proc, and I know I sure wouldnt want that.

Scalewulf

I think there is are ways to nerf worn haste via level limits.  I believe there are already limits in place.  

Though I read that item haste doesn't effect toons under level 20.  If that is the case, they could do the same with our epic haste for level 46.

Mahes

Just a thought....

But perhaps the person that solo'd the epic and put it on the level 1 alt did so because they knew it needed to be corrected to 46.

Sometimes you have to do drastic things to get your point across.

:wink:

Grenedel

Easiest way to make the haste not useable at level one is to make them required level 46 as opposed to recommended level of 46.  That way we wouldnt have those level 1 twinkers running around out there with them at all.

Riveni

Quote from: GrenedelEasiest way to make the haste not useable at level one is to make them required level 46 as opposed to recommended level of 46.  That way we wouldnt have those level 1 twinkers running around out there with them at all.

And/Or make it impossible to get before you turn 46 (ie. NPCs will not talk to you or take the trades before then).  I realize this particular point does not affect those that have already obtain them, but does make it impossible for lower levels to even try to get it from this point on.
Elder Riveni Chakravanti
Vah Shir Feral Beastmistress
Member of Lodestar, Zebuxorux