Change to BST Epic

Started by Kinmax, January 15, 2004, 01:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soriab

Easier said and accomplished. leave it alone just make the REQUIRED Level 46+

Zorthar

The change went in yesterday by the way

Grune

Quote from: ScalewulfIt takes all the honor out of weilding them.  

Honour? Since when is there honour in video games? If you want honour go take some martial arts classes or something, and stop being so melodramatic about things that don't even exist except as 1's and 0's on some computer in a basement in san fransisco. If someone has the resources to get their epics at level 1, power to them! It's not their fault it was a poorly designed system in the first place. The only reason you are being so high and mighty is because you're jealous that you couldn't get yours at level 1.

If that's how they enjoy playing a video game they pay to play, then let them! And who are you to say they are wrong, or dis-honourable?
Grune the Destroyer and his partner in chicanery Leghumper
Find your power animal, junior. It will help you during those tough times when doubt plagues your mind. Mine is the Hammer.
BST62.26/Xg h++ 2.8khp 2.8km ft6 r8 g- e+ 0++ T++ L+I H++ F+++ g b D---

TerjynPovar

You bumped a month and a half old thread to add that?

There is an accomplishment in doing something like this.  The fact that it's a game doesn't matter.

I should just go run myself off a set of World Series Rings.  Nobody should care cause it's just a game, right?
Terjyn, Retired Feral Lord on the Povar Server

Grune

Well first off, baseball is the worst past-time turned "sport" in the world. So if watching chubby men hit a ball with a stick and run a straight line 4 times is your idea of fun, then I guess making copies of rings said fat men wear would be to your liking. And if that is the case, and you would enjoy that, then you get down with your bad self! :)
Grune the Destroyer and his partner in chicanery Leghumper
Find your power animal, junior. It will help you during those tough times when doubt plagues your mind. Mine is the Hammer.
BST62.26/Xg h++ 2.8khp 2.8km ft6 r8 g- e+ 0++ T++ L+I H++ F+++ g b D---

Dakat

With the "recommend 46" also emplys that a level 1 will have reduced stats.  Still, if the 40% works, its still worth it.

Pojodan

Thing is that most all (If not all, period) the other epics require a visit to one of the old world planes (Inny Stone for ranger, Sky Blade for warrior, Sky crown for mage, Fear blade for SK, etc etc) and you had to be 46 to go there.  I think the only MQable one was the Mage and they couldn't even scribe the spell till 46 anyway.
The hardest place Beastlords have to go is Fungus Grove or The Grey, all of them being accessable to anyone that knows how to travel carefully.

Tastian

Shaman epic used to be possible at first level.  Well not anymore as turn-ins and stuff will level you and deaths won't bother it, but used to MQ tear from fear and that was the only required turn-in.  All other parts could be faction skipped.

SK epic used to flat out drop off the last mob so you could just loot and turn in.

Ranger epic stone from inny is MQ able and so is the swirling sphere of color from sky and the stone off VSR.

Mage epic crown from sky is NOT no drop.  You can simply buy/sell them in market whenever they are available.

Bard epic can MQ whip from fear, etc, etc.  Although the bst epic is extremely easy imo the other epics don't "require" 46 in most cases.  Monk epic is a joke to get as the only plane you go to is sky for the second kill (gwan) and then it's back to kunark stuff in droga/illomen.  You can easy have someone do the turn-ins/loots for the parts up to the end then loot your fangs off xen.

Mindlet

I bet a shaman could still get it at level 1. When you hand in stuff for the faction just be grouped with a high level and bingo no xp.  :D

Rogue one can also be MQed. Get a high level to do the hate part then you can MQ that for Renux. Or if you want and probably safer don't MQ there just get the higher level to spawn the general.

Wizard epic can also be MQed. Theres only 1 piece from fear the other 2 are from VS and Phinny.

Tastian

Yeah I didn't have time to go through them all in my head since it's been awhile for doing most of them and most aren't worth doing really hehe.  I just wanted to point out that although the bst one is attainable early most of the others are/were too.  Cleric one doesn't involve a plane as I recall, druid either, but like I say it's been forever so *shrugs*  not really relivant to anything just me going off on a tangent as usual.  8(  I so need to stick to just parsing and posting and leaving it at that lol.

Finamdar WS

All I can say is, bout damn time!!
Lord Finamdar Tundrawolf
Feral Lord
Lanys T`Vyl