Main Menu

AT LAST!

Started by Ryion, January 26, 2004, 07:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryion

After Months of work, Draz finally gave up his head.  I am now sporting new Epic Claws.

Soriab

Zorthar

Dakat

Grats.  

Are you saying that as if you finally killed him or that you killed him a couple times and only now did he give up his head?

Just curious, I think you meant the first.

Gariyn

Predator Gariyn - 75 - Beastlord - Quellious

Zekr

Congrats on completing your epic.
Zekr  71 Beastlord on Ayonae Ro

Logato

How long ago was it that you did the copper medalion part in Grimling and how did you do it?

DiosT

grats :-)

What guide did you use? :-)

Ryion

To give you an idea on how long this has taken me, I did the copper medal of war when you had to buy the sphere and hand it to the scout.  It took three attemps to do it.  The first time we accidently killed the scout, one of the beastlord pets got kind of kill happy.  The second time we fought for hours and gave up.  The third time we managed to get the medal in the second wave of grimlings.

When I decided to finally get my epic, I used the great guide posted on this site.  It was the best one that I came across.  The map for Fungus Grove was really helpful since most of the raid force had never been there.  It was amusing trying to explain how to get throught the false wall in Shadowhaven.

There was a bit of a moment when I realized that I had forgotten my coin in the bank.  One quick run later and I was back handing in the coin.  By the time I got to where everybody else was, Draz was at 80.  and by the time I had summoned a pet and buffed him with a proc, he was at 40.  I think I got about 2 or 3 rounds of swings in before he took off running.  He didn't get very far though.  The pets tracked him down and finally killed him.

Graeloth

Graeloth
Beastlord of Halas

Spirted

<div align=center>
Level 66 ~ The Rathe Server (this sig is part of a roleplay!)
Bacardii Lemonspice ~ The Rathe
</div>

Vahaus Warder

testarossa

Congratulations.  :D

Zekr

Zekr  71 Beastlord on Ayonae Ro

Undreadll

VenerableAuzzyy Huunnta - 65 Troll Bestialord - Lanys T'vyl
Lich Undreadll N'Humatus - 65 Dark Elf Warlich - Lanys T'vyl