Main Menu

Hotkey/Macro to stop Autofollow?

Started by Theron_Thunderblade, January 26, 2005, 05:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theron_Thunderblade

When I crawl, I have a hotkey that stands the character, targets the MT, and then autofollows. 

So, then I run the group to the next area.  Sometimes I engage on the way and that's when the problems begin.

I have to go and manually turn each character to stop autofollow.  I use /sit in my spellcast hotkeys and so if I cast a spell, they cast, then sit, then if I have them cast it again and I've moved, they move, and the spell is interrupted.

Basically, anyone have any ideas on how to break autofollow so I can insert it into my spellcast macro?

Bulge

I have never been able to find a command that would stop autofollow, however if you use Strategic Commanders or Nostromo pads for controlling your boxes then it's easy: just 3 or 4 down-arrows in the macro will do the trick without your char walking all the way backwards. 2 down-arrows are too few, but with 3 in a row they always break of auto-follow, yet hardly move backwards at all. Sometimes you can't even see them moving, yet autofollow has been broken.  You can off course put all the other commands  in that same macro too.

But this is of no use if you don't use these controllers.
Bulge, 66 Beastlord of Third Era, Antonius Bayle(formerly Kane Bayle), temporarily retired.
Sterk, 45 SK of Indigo Skies, 6-box on Rathe server, and progressing through TSS.