Main Menu

Sugestions on where to 3box?

Started by Memnarch, January 26, 2005, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memnarch

Hi, currently me and my roomate trio atm.   I 2box a 57 beast and a 55 cleric, and he has a 61 mage.   With just group buffs the beast has a little over 4k life.   Right now we can do Ge, Poj Jail, pon, poI, UP, and some other random spots.   But now we are looking for a spot where my beast can tank or a spot where his epic pet can tank, a spot where the beast and the cleric will get good xp and where the mage will get good aa xp.   Currently we are trio'ing nro advs for our pet augs but after that any ideas on where to go?
Thanks in advance.

Hereki

You still can't beat Nurga/Droga.  61 (mage) pet can tank, as can beastlord if required.

Phumog

I 2 box a 65 beast and 65 cleric. Around those levels i spent alot of time 2boing in the  OoW zone DS. Up near the Bloodfields zone line, there are lot of faction mobs. While thise should be decent exp for the bst and cleric the mage will get little. But on the good part is that once you get some levels there your Loyalist faction will havve a good head start for when you make it to start your OoW armor quests.