Main Menu

How to MQ?

Started by ranaraza, July 27, 2005, 09:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranaraza

I have never MQ'd anything and dont know how.  I have the corroded plate arms from Kael that my cleric bot could use.  We both have amiable Thurgadin faction.  What I dont know is the mechanics of doing an MQ.

Do I give the arms to the NPC and click GIVE then my cleric hands the gems to the NPC and clicks GIVE?

Or do I just hand the arms to the NPC and my cleric then hands the gems but cleric is the only one to click GIVE?

Sorry for the noob question but I have never had a need to do this type transcation before.

Skratz

QuoteDo I give the arms to the NPC and click GIVE then my cleric hands the gems to the NPC and clicks GIVE?
yup
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
75 Beastlord of Vazaelle(Troll Power!)
Now residing in Maelin Starpyre

Gudaman

First  what you  should do is hand the npc like a water something to reset the npc. Then you hand in the arm's 1st to the apporiate npc and then have you cleric hand in the gem's unstacked and assumeing your cleric has the sufficent faction will get the arms.

rdahl

Some things to know about MQ

No quest (as far as I have been able to determine) from OoW expansion and newer can be MQ, regardless of where it begins and how it is handed in.

MQ with no-drop items only works if you give the items directly to the NPC (I know, I know, I'm stating the obvious).

Last one who turns in an item gets the reward.  NOTE: if some unknown person has turned in items to the NPC prior to you but not completed the quest, this can alter which person gets the reward and it can also cause the duplicates you are handing in to be returned.
Blacknose Crackedfang 71st season of The Nameless