Main Menu

Places to 4box at 60-65

Started by Stusy, August 11, 2005, 02:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stusy

Heya gang.

I'm 4boxing these days using 65 cleric - 59 Mage, 59 BL and 59 Wizzy.  Everyone is epic's except for the Wizzy.  BL sits around 4700 hps with my buffs on him.

I've been doing tier1 hate, and the exp is so-so.  I'm ready for a change though.  I'm familiar with the PoP zones, and was thinking of moving over to PoV outer caves pretty soon.  All accounts are GOD/WOW/DON activated, however I have spent zero time in any of these expansions so I'm not really sure of any places there.  My DPS is pretty good, however my ability to OT is kind of week from multi-tasking so much.  So I prefer somewhere without adds if possible.

All toons are bazaar equipped.

Thanks for any info,

Stusy.

Rhajah

How about Plane of Mischief?  There are several spots to hunt there and some decent upgrades to be had.  The experience isn't bad.  I spent many of my 3 & 4 boxing days there.  Start off with the halflings on the wall and then move inside the castle once you get more comfortable.  There is a TON of information on the zone at www.planeofmischief.com.

Good luck!

bham

Those 4 toons make a sweet combo, but Im biased.  :wink:

I bet you could do Harbingers Spire with that group. Just clear the wanderers and use pacification to get singles till all the spawns are broken, then grab singles as they repop.

You should be able to keep 3 or 4 names down at time and maybe get some upgrades. (50-55 hp/mana gear IIRC)

You can also collect the pieces for the quested belt (about 110 hp/mana and either 15 attack or FT2, depending on class).

Harbingers Spire is in Omens, just off Draniks Scar (the first zone).

When Omens first came out I started in HS (altho 3 of my guys were 65 with decent AA) killing about 3 mobs at a time. I think you can handle singles there.
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox