Main Menu

Duo'ing worgs in Loping

Started by Ments Softcandy, April 06, 2008, 05:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ments Softcandy

Ok, i got a box cleric lvl 67, im 80bst with not to many aa just now really started to stack em up, my question is how many aa into avoid/mitigation is needed to seccesfully tank worgs in loping, i dont have a magelo to post cause ive been waiting on the confirmation email for days now, but i got full scratched /1.5 with the 1hb from loping. only currently 9/8 avoid/mit , anyone just toss me a heads up on what avoid/mit i need to tank em with a box clr? worked on dps aa's etc, just under 200 aa atm,

Thanks

Pindol

AAs is not all you need to tank them. Look for block 3 or 4 item and gear with avoidance trying to reach 100 overall. Problem with SoF mobs is they have higher accuracy and you need all of these factors to tank them easily. If you can tank pirates in TBS then you might be close, but worgs can land few succesful rounds and you might be in trouble early.

Praxxis

Yeah, LP mobs are a pain.  I ran into the same situation with my 80 Bst/75 Dru combo.  I'm mostly in the same gearing as yours.  I've got a couple raid items w/ CoA augs, and I wield 2.0 & Anuek Dagger of Eye Gouging.  I've got about 280aa.  My defensive's are (CA 11 / CS 7).  I pulled one of those WereOrcs and by the time I was done, my Bst was at 50% mana and my Druid was around 30%.

Buffed, my Bst was around 17khp / 11.5k mana / 2200ac
The Druid has 160aa in mostly Healing and has 11k manapool.

Those mobs in LP can put down the beating that's for sure.

Ments Softcandy

my pet can tank em just fine without spikes in health as long as i dont enter fight its all good if i spam CH, problem is it makes for a really long fight! and clr is darn near oom after 1 kill, just isnt sufficient

gregais

Quote from: Ments Softcandy on April 09, 2008, 02:09:16 AM
my pet can tank em just fine without spikes in health as long as i dont enter fight

Don't say things like this, go toe to toe.....have I not taught you anything?  :-P