Main Menu

Epic 1.0 Question

Started by guvwenea, October 15, 2006, 01:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guvwenea

Hi All,

I am new here, but I have a lvl 52 bst (Iskar) and I am trying to get the book from Historian Shaar and it won't happen.  I have tried every combination of "I will take the book to Dumul" that I can think of.  When I hail she asks if that is something I am interested in doing.  I Have tried that question too  :|
Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

Shieara

Have you tried:

Yes, I'll take the book to Dumul

The keyword in this part of the epic is the word "yes" I believe

guvwenea

Didn't try Yes I will give that a shot!
Thanks for the help  :-D

Timberghost

Best writeup on the beastie 1.0 epic out there is Mreow's Beastlord Epic (http://www.rpgexpert.com/1159.html), and the magic words you want are:

"...
You say, 'Hail, Historian Sharar'

Historian Sharar says 'It is a pleasure to meet you, friend. Please let me know if you have trouble finding the book that you seek. If you request something that we do not have available, I can make a note to keep an eye out for it. We are getting in a great variety of interesting new material these days. Speaking of which, I need someone to take a tome to Elder Animist Dumul. He has been frantically researching something or another. I'm sure that you could pry a little and learn more about it if you were to take this book to him. Is that something that you would be interested in doing?'

You say, 'yes, I will take the book to Dumul'

Historian Sharar says 'You have a braver spirit than mine, friend, but I'm glad that someone is available to assist me. Take care and keep alert. The Khati Sha seem to be very troubled by something of late.'

..."

Jaeren

Or you could look at http://old.beastlords.org/epic/index.php which was done by DiosT a few years back and still around. I will be redoing it and the 1.5 & 2.0 epic guides soon.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)