Main Menu

daiku from shaman

Started by bugman, February 10, 2004, 07:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugman

maybe im just slow, but the other day i learned that shaman get a single target form of daiku (thought they had group only). guess thats one more buff ill be trying desperately to get on raids.

i currently always can get chanter haste (have a good friend is a chanter and usually does my pet automatically) and i can sometimes get virtue, though if its not a friend there's often alot of grumbling about it. and now gonna start getting daiku from shaman (havent crunched the numbers, but just incase pet dex isnt maxed figure ill get it).

anyone have any other ideas for buffs to try to bum on raids? i thought id researched it and didnt really find any other single target buffs worth the effort, but daiku surprised me so maybe there's more out there i dunno about.
~Bugman - Venril Sathir

Hrann

THe last time this was parsed, it was pretty much figured that pet dex is maxed out from just IoS+pet haste (no more increase in proc rate after dex was added).

I don't know how you could fit another buff on yourself - I'm already clicking stuff off during raids.  I'd kill for an AA that adds slots.

bugman

yah was talking about pet not me. had a new thought that daiku might be nice since with pet affinity pets gonna get stuck getting focus so the extra dex be usefull again maybe.
~Bugman - Venril Sathir

Hrann

Hmm, that's true.  Although maybe with Vallon's from the chanter he will max out again, I hope.

TerjynPovar

Focus of the Seventh gives more dex than IoS, so if IoS + Pet Proc caps dex, Fot7 + Pet Proc certainly will.  Note that it's the proc that has the dex bonus, not the haste.
Terjyn, Retired Feral Lord on the Povar Server

Hrann

O yeah, what was I thinking?  Thanks for the 2 clarifications Terjyn.

celodar

I have been sticking Arag's Celerity, IoS, and Dexterity on 64 pet, so it procs as much as i can.  If Dex isn't needed, due to hitting dex cap, that saves me time memming another buff.