Main Menu

mage items

Started by bobbyperu, July 07, 2004, 10:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbyperu

I was curious about some of the items from mages. I know there is a level requirement on the warder to give him the sword etc is there a requirement for the girdle though? Do I have to stick to giving him the belt of the magi to a certain level before giving him the girdle of the magi willl take?

Haggatha

Nope, you can give any level warder any of the pet weapons... even the sword.  At least  once a week I'll buy a bunch of masks, girdles, and weapons, then run around and give the items to various low level pets.... typically those below 10. A level 4 or so necro pet will start hitting for 20 points damage with one of those swords. It simply can't make the sword proc.

Supposedly fists of IXI will proc at any level.... but I've only seen it proc on level 17+ warders, and that is after I dex buff em.

Haggatha

Tastian

Fists proc at 10, blades at 40

Jagze

Quote from: bobbyperuI was curious about some of the items from mages. I know there is a level requirement on the warder to give him the sword etc is there a requirement for the girdle though? Do I have to stick to giving him the belt of the magi to a certain level before giving him the girdle of the magi willl take?

Follow this link:

Mage pet toyz