Main Menu

Why the Troll pet change

Started by Brumbkab, September 13, 2005, 11:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skratz

Thanks for the scoop Tastian, you rock as always 8)
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
75 Beastlord of Vazaelle(Troll Power!)
Now residing in Maelin Starpyre

Tastian

Danke

also please go on over to this...

http://www.beastlords.org/forums/index.php/topic,5739.0.html

thread and drop a bit of say about the issue if you feel the need.  I'm taking PM/e-mails/striper-grams as usual, but the thread works too.  No guarantees on what will happen, but hopefully we can consolidate some information and get a bit of a concensus about where troll beastlords stand on this.

Fistinyereyes

I think I figured out the truth... we moved back into Grobb... and all those froggy kooties were floating around in the water.. infected and mutated our pets.. I bet if Troll shaman's tried to summon their wolf pet, they'd get a Llama instead or something >.>

Kanan

Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Grbage

Troll shammies are almost as rare as troll bst but if I stumble across one I'll ask if they get a llama now.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

felinefury

Choshaiz

hey all!
Im new to the website, but this is the first topic i came in to track down.. Well i hadnt played my troll bst in some time.. and I began to miss my lil Scaley (yes, I called him Scaley).. Well, to my suprise I found a basilisk at my feet! Now I see by the date this is a semi-old topic, but im wondering whats goin on with this?! My surname is Gatormaster for Norrath's sake  :x .. However, a friend of mine the other day, was saying she could still see the gator, so I assume theres some way to still see it! However, I have started to grow attached to little Scalena (named in Honor of her predecessor).. So, even if my dear Scaley is lost forever, she will live out his legacy!

-Choshaiz Gatormaster

Moogasourus

I have a guildie troll beastlord.  I have nicknamed his warder Croconewt!  I play an Iksar bst but, I kinda like the looks of the new troll warder myself.