Main Menu

Now that OoW is live...

Started by Breko, September 15, 2004, 12:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breko

...I'm holding my breath for them to fix all the other stuff.

Grobb, pet size, pet footprint, shrink while zoning, shrink after illusions fade, helms after illusions fade, fading re-sizing names, buff-blocker (damn that brells), way to see what items pet is equipped with, and I want a bunny. A little white bunny to hop around with me.

But I figure OoW "tuning" will take about as long as making the next expansion, which will feature bunny pets but also make trolls wear diapers and big red clown shoes just to make absolutely sure we know our place.

-edit-
Well hot damn, it seems they DID put in an AA title remover, and for everyone, not just OoW people. I'm VERY happy about that =) And it only took 4 expansions to do what they promised when they put them in ;P

I'm no longer decrepit =D

Choppin

lets see:

- bind on equip (ala WoW) items made it into EQ now

- choice of titles (ala CoH) as well

I wouldnt be surprised if lil pets (ala WoW again) made it into EQ in one of the next 2 expansions.
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Yllandra

Quote from: Choppinlets see:

- bind on equip (ala WoW) items made it into EQ now

They have been working on Attuneable with EQ2. Don't know if that was before the WoW stuff came out or not though.

Hrann

That's great, I don't need to play the other games, I can get the best of them all right here! ;)

Gothmogh

Quote from: Breko

feature bunny pets but also make trolls wear diapers and big red clown shoes just to make absolutely sure we know our place.

We know our place already .... At the top of the race list ....

Once youve gone Troll, nothing else compares