Ro's Greater Familiar
Druzzil's Greater Familiar
E'ci's Greater Familiar

to say the least its very annoying if grpd or raiding with wizards
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

jitathab

Rhaynne

I can't wait to raid and pass Perfection and have the wizards screaming at me.

Actually... I really CAN'T wait!

Muhuwahaha!

Soriab

Your evil hun...

Guess thats why I like you  :P

Nusa

Quote from: Choppinparagon overwrites:

Ro's Greater Familiar
Druzzil's Greater Familiar
E'ci's Greater Familiar

to say the least its very annoying if grpd or raiding with wizards

A bit more info please....are those new AA abilities for wizzies? How much trouble is it for them to recast? If it's trivial, the wizard might be more annoyed at missing paragon than the familiar.

If it's a worn effect on an item, then there's no conflict at all, despite what lucy might say.

Choppin

well a wizard in my group brought to my attention that my paragon overwrites his familiar, that AA familiar is a no manacost 1 min reuse AA thing, so its not a huge thing but

1) wizard has to use set up AA familiar again and make it vanish (the flappy graphic and is generally annoyed

2) wizard looses dps by being forced to redo it, maybe in a critical moment where the dps increase from having said familiar up is in dire need

3) I dont want to be a burden, paragon should not penalize anyone
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Nusa

Looks to me like they've fixed this on test already...changed the wizard abillities to use a different slot  for mana regen.

Tastian

Yeah, should be taken care of now, sorry I haven't been responding much latly.  I've read every and sent along dozens of things, but I just have been so busy doing I haven't had time to update.  8(  I'm going to post a quick blurb up top, but please don't take me not fluffing my post count by going "T was here" as meaning I'm not reading or anything lol.