Main Menu

Globe of Discordant Energy from COA

Started by ziggy, March 28, 2005, 10:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy

OK so I need Discordant energy from CoA.  This is like a treasure chest in COA, its a targetable NPC-like corpse with 0 hp that you look inside for a globe.  My question is when we killed  Warden one spawned in his room.  What all other NPC kills will also produce one of these orbs to loot for epic 2 completions.  Do they appear each time you kill those mobs? 

We had broken into COA some time ago, but after WOW and EQ2 mass exodus we lost too many players to raid COA effectively and had to begin a 5 month long rebuilding process.  We are now back in COA and I've been searching for information, but all the stuff I'm finding about CoA, seems to be all beta test items and things that never went live.  Anyone with more detailed info...FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE please, don't post replys guessing, or assuming, if your not in COA, dont have this drop, havent seen someone in your group loot one, PLEASE dont waste my time to reply and make me read how you cant wait to loot it, or your guild needs 1 more trial to get into COA.  So far all the stickys  and guides and posts say LOOT this globe....but dont really explain more than that.  Or do the people who have it already stop reading all these forums on epics?

:?

Latang

At this point I can promise you the Jelvan event (take a right before you head upstairs near Ture, then kill 3 tormentors at once. Good luck with that, we lack the healing atm) and Arch Magus Vangxx also drop the orb. I got mine from Warden Hanvar simply cause he's the only orb dropper we have the clerics for atm. They appear on death of the mobs. As for OMM, dunno, ask Cestus Dei about him, not many have the coordination to kill him yet.

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

Urim

One will spawn at the death of Hanvar/Ture/Keldovan, whichever of the 3 is killed last. Meaning you dont have to kill warden last to get it to spawn, can kill those 3 in any order and it will spawn with the death of the third one.

Jelvan event (aka three tormentors) also drops one.

Arch Magus drops one too.

Believe OMM drops one but you would have to talk to Cestus Dei about that.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Serrano

Close,  you get one orb for killing Ture + Hanvar(any order), a second orb for killing Harrier + Jelvan, a third for killing Arch Magus, and maybe a fourth for killing mata, not sure about that one yet, haven't gotten that far.

Rokath

from what i've heard, yes what i heard, you loot an orb (DUH! shouldn't be a big strat on that) then give orb + spiritbound totem to Muada, he gives you a letter, you take letter to Alladnu and give with 1.5 epic, and say like one word and you have 2.0
Wildcaller Rokath
70th Beastlord of Immortal Wrath
Terris-Thule server

Cataria

Quote from: Serrano on April 03, 2005, 08:54:35 PM
Close,  you get one orb for killing Ture + Hanvar(any order), a second orb for killing Harrier + Jelvan, a third for killing Arch Magus, and maybe a fourth for killing mata, not sure about that one yet, haven't gotten that far.

OMM drops either 1 or 2 orbs, depending on how lucky you are. Out of 3 kills, he's dropped 1 orb once and 2 orbs twice.

Xennova

you have to do all fight before looting thee orb or we can get orb then do our fight

Saparri

You can loot the orb at any time and just hold it in your bags until you're done with your fights and are ready to turn it in.