Main Menu

BRAG THREAD!

Started by Kashmiir Battlekat, February 19, 2004, 07:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kashmiir Battlekat

Quote from: Felpaw6842 Hps (without Tribute)
601 AA

Felpaw

UBBAH! I recently hit 5400 Unbuffed with my goal being 6k. I see folks like Kilantiz with 7400+ hps and it just boggles my mind :)

Sempai

6684 HP
280 AA

My only brag that comes close ...

According to Coprolith, our resident stat guru:

My weapon procs are approximately 53 DPS (including my augs). :lol:
(And yes, I mean the proc damage only, no melee hits included).

Just wait until I get some Combat Effects!
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Dummkopf

Seems i will always be nr. 2 on Tholuxe in regard to hp, well, that fits since im in the nr. 2 guild as well  :twisted: (i may be even further down the line, but may never updates his eqranking)

I want to aquire some more combat effects as well, bringing my proc dps up although that will means i will have even more aggro problems.

6612 HP
437 AA

Sempai

But you are number 1 in our hearts Dummkopf since you are not part of the evil empire. :P

Maynarrd is number 3 for us actually in HP, but tops at AA with 582. Krokodyle is 2nd on HP for us, and you have him beat for over 100.

Until someone progresses further in GoD, we will all be fairly close in HP for a while on TP.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Ghoat

I just slid to #2 in hit points on my server for the first time in... well over a year.  Not even #1 hps in my own guild now omg

/delete ghoats!

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

Rhaynne

I still own Ghoat.

Happy bst.

Ghoat

Yeah, but I am drinking milk, and one day....

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

Morganti

you should enter Keriayna's training program for neutered kittens
100pp a day is all you need to get yourself into fine form once more...

and for 100000pp you can get unneutered~!

Kossos

got belt off bertox in teir 5 tonight been wanting it for so long

puts me up to
6678hps
629AA's (working alot atm /cry )

hopefullly once work slows up i can get few more AA's i been looking forward at working on my pet AA's but wanted to finesh my enhancments first WA5 owns i love it

forgot - wanted to know bout that magelo thing that updates magelo's automacticaly its kinda hassle to update everything : /
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=725398" TARGET="_blank"> Kossos 65 Feral Lord
http://www.clubfu.net/" TARGET="_blank">Club Fu
Bristlebane

Shere Khaan

Can't recall hp ac unbuffed but it comes out slightly under Void. I love SOTran.

I would like to brag on my warders behalf though on the last raid... had exactly 8khp fully buffed  :D  (2k heal did exactly 25% health). I'm so glad I have more hp than my pet!

Shere Khaan

Kirruu

Sheeeeere kitty kitty kitty!!!! *pulls on Shere's tail*

Yah, pet affinity is an AWESOME aa... Love it.

Kashmiir Battlekat

Quote from: Shere KhaanCan't recall hp ac unbuffed but it comes out slightly under Void. I love SOTran.

I would like to brag on my warders behalf though on the last raid... had exactly 8khp fully buffed  :D  (2k heal did exactly 25% health). I'm so glad I have more hp than my pet!

Shere Khaan

HA HA! ROCK ON SHERE!

Tukash

K, I'm in no way bragging cause I'm nowhere close to you all :) , but my question is what are the odds of realisticly getting over 4k unbuffed not being in a raid or elly guild.  I do alot of LDoN so I plan on getting immortal bracer, gloves, sleeves and prob tunic.  That'll give me a net of about 100more Hp.  Still a ways to go to hit 4k.  Guk armor is kinda outta the question as I only have a few adv's there and would take a LONG time to get any of that armor.
Tukash - Feral Lord, Tarew Marr

Sempai

I think hitting 4K is very realistic, if you are willing to go for some drops in GoD.  We are constantly letting 100HP items rot in vxed. I believe that a strong group of players from a non-raiding guild can farm some of the vxed drops, as they are 1 group instanced zones anyway.

Here is a good BP that dropped for us.

Etched Flesh Tunic - http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=68580

As another option, my guild will sometimes let pickup people join us if we are short of key classes, and I have found beastlords to be highly desired in farming groups.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Coldice

6520hp
1539ac

(magelo in sig somehow off by 1hp lol)