Main Menu

BRAG THREAD!

Started by Kashmiir Battlekat, February 19, 2004, 07:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

You can easily hit 4k hps unbuffed.  By easily I don't mean quickly, just without raiding.  You have 3 pieces of gear in magelo that have no hps, you have several slots you can upgrade hps in and you don't have ND3 yet.  I know of a couple guildless/raidless bst that are a bit over 4khps so it's possible.  Also the +40hp augs from LDoN add up to.

Rasthik

7047 HP unbuffed
531 AA
31 group leader AA

Rasthik
Explicit

Valsuvious

take a look at my beastlord, although he does have two elemental items that were rotting in my guild, he can reach 4k hps unbuffed with what he has on him, so it will give you a good clue as to what you could do to upgrade.

Ukator Iceblood

My magelo might be good look at. I'm so close to 4000k unbuffed I can taste it, and I have clear spots I need to upgrade.

I'm flagged almost to Ele's but I'm not really a raid guy. Almost all my stuff is bought or dropped by one group.
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Knaw

Not even close to EP here and at 3.7k hp atm, so there is a good chance to get 4k unbuffed.

And now for something completely different: ATK > HP :)
Everyone can get lots of HP, but making your guild's monks and ranjahs cry about your ATK makes me feel sooo ebil  :twisted:
Knaw, the peachy Feral Lady.
Legendary Companions
The Tribunal

kurlin

unbuffed hp 6124, ac 1447, highest attack 2400+.
316 AAs

would have more if saryrn and quarm would cough up my helm and hammer
Wildcaller Kurlin <Forged Souls> 69 Feral Lord of The 7th Hammer

totania

In one week I won:

Shinai of the Ancients
Dumul's Leggings of the Brute
Band of Prismatic Focus

Yay me!  My DKP is taking a beating though.  =P

Member of Night Eternal

Aexx

Bittys hp is nothing compaired to the toons posted here..  (think its around 4400 unbuffed or something silly) but i am going to brag about one of the enchanters on the test server.. She has broken 8khp raid buffed which i think is downright amazing for an enchanter.. here is a pic of her screenshot..

http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~alexia/eq/qia-8khp.jpg

just amazing (sorry to throw the thread off the beasties.. just thought you all might like to see this.)

Ratath

Bah one of ar Necros is around 8300....and I hate him lol

Jataan

bragging on my new tunic! very stoked to get it finally....

oh, and 6705 hp w/o tribute
Jataan Sixclaw
65 Feral Lord
Drinal

seravok

My unbuffed Hp is 6193 ( includes the 150 hp from tribute never leave home without it hehe).
Elder http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=744645">Seravok Moonwalker. - Savage Lord 70 Beastlord - Eci Server.

Katonca

Tribute!!!  I need to check into that...

6326 unbuffed... no tribute.

Like 1 LDoN +12hp aug.... Dont know how you guys do so much LDoN...I cant.

Still a ways to go tho....hehe
Katonca
Feral Lord
Brell
KatzCrap

Kashmiir Battlekat

Quote from: TukashK, I'm in no way bragging cause I'm nowhere close to you all :) , but my question is what are the odds of realisticly getting over 4k unbuffed not being in a raid or elly guild.  I do alot of LDoN so I plan on getting immortal bracer, gloves, sleeves and prob tunic.  That'll give me a net of about 100more Hp.  Still a ways to go to hit 4k.  Guk armor is kinda outta the question as I only have a few adv's there and would take a LONG time to get any of that armor.

Very possible.

Pretty sure this was what I was wearing when I hit 4k+ hps unbuffed:

Full Ornate Armor
(2) Earthen Rings of Stability
(2) Bloodmetal Earrings of Engagement
Belt of Dwarf Slaying
Cloak fo Flames
Greater Truthstone
Blazing Eye Skull Mask
Sentinal's Shoulder Plates
Battle Fists
Grandmasters Mace

Ghoat

I have not died now in SEVERAL weeks! Go me!

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

Shere Khaan

Quote from: GhoatI have not died now in SEVERAL weeks! Go me!

I can top that!

I have not played in SEVERAL weeks  :lol:

Shere Khaan