Main Menu

Beastlord DPS

Started by Maylian, July 02, 2007, 10:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khauruk

Quote from: Chasom on September 16, 2007, 08:02:28 AM
QuoteI'd say that prior to Solteris raids, most warriors need some agro help.  If they're fully decked out w/ Reptile, Lassitude, Time/VT clicky, good CE, VoThule, Vish Shoulders, PoR clicky BP, etc,... they can get amazing initial agro.
Until SOE fixes defensive procs resetting the swing timer on pure melee, I'd advise your warriors against getting reptile and lassi....or at least both at once.  The loss of swing aggro simply isn't worth it.
iirc, the loss was minimal against a single mob - it's when you have multiple mobs on you that your swing rate plummets.  I'll have to look for numbers, but iirc, there weren't any 1handers in game currently (i.e. agro weapons) that would be able to outdo the agro from lass/reptile when being reset by one mob.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Dumm

Just as an update 2 recent parses from Veldyn's Shade and Ur-Floxiz Lochmaul in Solteris.

Was in a group with bard, shammy and zerker in both parses and i'm well aware that those fights are pure burst fights. Oh yes, had manaflare (or whatever it is called now)  as well, used glyph on Shade but not on the orc. I have no idea why Gan's pet show up in the second parse since i have everything filtered except my own and my pets damage.

Zebrn Beasword

The level 80 jump in DPS with some of the new AA's are huge.I went from being constantly the 3-5 place overall in DPS on a raid to constantly number 2 (behing 1 Berzerker).  I can't hit the DPS ofDumm, but in comparison to other classes, we're now near the top but will never obviously be the best.  .

Zebrn <Undivided Faith> - Drinal

Denti

Saw a parse of a bst doing past 3.7k on solteris orc, and he was only nr 6 or so behind rogues, zerkers and wizards and necros. We are still behind the pure dps classes and we should be, however dps overall went up by quite a bit for all classes with SoF. However, i do expect silkies to fall behind a bit since they allready have new spell whereas melees are still due for real weapon upgrades.

Humlaine

nt

Inphared

Pay no attention to the bad RNG working against me.  :cry: