Main Menu

Pact of the Wurine

Started by Orbus, January 16, 2008, 10:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orbus

60-65% accuracy max? Is that correct, I am almost positve I have seen my accuracy parases with EQ companion higher than that quite often.

Grbage

I haven't been playing my bst a lot lately but prior to wurine I was averaging around 64% and had been for some time according to yalp. Since Wurine it's ~65% but that is not a large sampling.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

thor

Quote from: Camikazi on January 24, 2008, 11:55:39 AM
Quote from: Khauruk on January 23, 2008, 04:22:50 AM
Rangers are still far and above us in melee accuracy.  I don't know if they had any AA upgrades for SoF, but they were sitting at 75%+ accuracy before vs. all other melee who max out around 60-65% iirc.

Not sure how reliable EQCompanion is, but over 2 hours in Beza me at level 79 with wurine and 130 accuracy was getting 87% Hit %. Checked on GamParse too and was getting same numbers.
I dont think there is enough accuraccy effects in the game to get anyone that high your miss counting spell damage as hits for accuracy or something in your parser

Camikazi

Quote from: thor on January 24, 2008, 05:40:12 PM
Quote from: Camikazi on January 24, 2008, 11:55:39 AM
Quote from: Khauruk on January 23, 2008, 04:22:50 AM
Rangers are still far and above us in melee accuracy.  I don't know if they had any AA upgrades for SoF, but they were sitting at 75%+ accuracy before vs. all other melee who max out around 60-65% iirc.

Not sure how reliable EQCompanion is, but over 2 hours in Beza me at level 79 with wurine and 130 accuracy was getting 87% Hit %. Checked on GamParse too and was getting same numbers.
I dont think there is enough accuraccy effects in the game to get anyone that high your miss counting spell damage as hits for accuracy or something in your parser

Ran same group parse in Tango (since it can parse ONLY melee and not factor in no-melee) and it came out to 78.5% accuracy, lower then other 2 parser programs, but still higher then 60-65%.

Grbage

Went to HoH to farm some tradeskill stuff so fighting low con mobs. Running average was 65.62% according to yalp. Now if I go through and cherry pick fight by fight I had several fights over 83% but saw a few as low as 59%. Again, the average of all fights was 65.62%.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Kanan

A rule of thumb on your parses, that I know Grbage is more than aware of:

For a sample of only 2 hrs, that still allows a lot of statistical variation.

The definitive parses are usually run for approx 8-12 hrs (yeah, that's overnight stuff) to weed out such highs & lows.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Camikazi

Yea I know that too, but I don't know of any mobs I can beat on for that long to check and I don't know any devs to get me copied to test to do it. So all I can go on is groups runs that I do.

iceborn

In general I'm quite happy with the position of beastlords at the moment, but there are a couple of things that I think would be very helpful / overdue.
1. Paragon to have some form of endurance regen.
2. A set duration invis.
3. Some form of AC boost
4. Somehow I dont think we'll ever have a chance of getting feign death, even if the parent class has it.
Iceborn Wolfspirit and Fluffy the Wonderwolf of Antonius Bayle

Stellah

I generally have some huge log files all over.  This data is from one I haven't archived yet, its from misc fights - nothing in particular.

Using Gamparse 1.0, 970 total fights merged (ranging from Uqua to Ashen raid instances as far as types of npcs go), and a total fight time of 11.8 hours (this is based on the seconds that Gamparse reported).

Accuracy is 77%, I use two blunts so Harrow isn't getting mixed into this value - since it rarely if ever misses. 

I'm always PoW / 150 Accuracy.

Coincidentally(?), my Kick rate is 77% too.