Main Menu

Question about Ikkinz

Started by Skratchen, April 28, 2004, 10:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skratchen

I noticed that Flamestone of the Arcane aug drops in Ikkinz.  I don't know much about Ikkinz, but I was wondering if this zone was only a single group trial or if Ikkinz is also open to full raid groups.  Does anyone know whether the pet focus aug drops in a single group trial or in a full raid instance?

Thanks for any info.

Hey Skratchen!! How many times did slow get resisted on that last mob? Oh, three or four times...

Shirrkarn Ayge

Flamestone of the Arcane aug drops in one of the raid instances.
SavageSpirit Shirrkarn Ayge - Bertoxx

Clerbot Corenna Shirrez

Ttony

Drops in the Trial of Transendence. Ikkinz raid #3. 54 person raid max. Drops from the final Gaurdian of Transendence. My guild is throughly disgusted with this trial as once we had only 2 coldstones of continuance drop. The +70 endurance augments. You can imagine the frustration at this. Here is a link that shows drops in several zones including GoD.

http://www.darkwind-guild.com/SoL/
Ttony Ttiger
70 Vah Shir Beastlord
Raeign Foraeist
65 Froglok Cleric
Pyin Tupanger
57 Half Elf druid

Skratchen

Long over-due thanks for the info Ttony.  And I now know what you meant by your guild being disgusted by the third Ikkinz raid/trial.   My guild got it right on our first raid, but not on our first try needless to say.   It's pretty evil.

No augs dropped for us and we're NEVER going back.  Why did SOE have to put those augs in that trial only? /rude SOE

Hey Skratchen!! How many times did slow get resisted on that last mob? Oh, three or four times...