Main Menu

Rules are not for breaking

Started by mac173, May 18, 2004, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

queeg reddwarf

Quote from: Kashmiir Battlekatmac173,
You are losing sight of something my friend. This is not a democracy where we all sit around a campfire singing campfire girl songs and discuss our next days happenings and vote upon them.

I am not a Sony GM.
Im not your boss.
Im not your bestest friend in the whole world.
Im not a corperation.

This is a Dictatorship. I run the show. I own the show and I will do as I please when I please for any reason with or without "permission" from anyone.

Um  No you don't.  I own the show...  I have control of the db and contents.   :twisted:

Kashmiir Battlekat

Quote from: queeg reddwarf
You are losing sight of something my friend. This is not a democracy where we all sit around a campfire singing campfire girl songs and discuss our next days happenings and vote upon them.

I am not a Sony GM.
Im not your boss.
Im not your bestest friend in the whole world.
Im not a corperation.

This is a Dictatorship. I run the show. I own the show and I will do as I please when I please for any reason with or without "permission" from anyone.

Um  No you don't.  I own the show...  I have control of the db and contents.   :twisted:

DOH! FOILED AGAIN!

--hehe

Vopi Ululant

Quote from: queeg reddwarf

Of course, the Bard has root on that box as well.    *evil cackle
Listen to my music, hear what it can do.
Vopi Ululant, Vah Shir Maestro. My gimpy stuff.

Jaeren

And actually, if you had followed the changes mac, you would have seen that the site was moved almost transparently from the setup where it was originally done to a box which queeg controls and pays for. So it's not being hosted at Kash's work, it's being hosted on Queeg's box which jus thappens to be colocated in the same datacenter.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

queeg reddwarf

Quote from: JaerenAnd actually, if you had followed the changes mac, you would have seen that the site was moved almost transparently from the setup where it was originally done to a box which queeg controls and pays for. So it's not being hosted at Kash's work, it's being hosted on Queeg's box which jus thappens to be colocated in the same datacenter.

And is a much better setup with more control allowed.

Eatbugs

Only comment on this thread:

QuoteYou will do as you please, when you please. I just will not accept that any more than I did at the other site.

Then you won't get along on any message board on the web.  Sorry, that's the way they all work.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

cougerofeq

The weakness in emails and forums is that its difficult to tell the writers intent.  Thats why we have emotes like :P or  :wink:  to help.

I will admit when I read Kas's message (with no emote) - my first thought was hes joking or in a foul mood :P   I assume even now some of the message was humor/sarcasm( could be wrong though).  

Regardless...All boards need moderation/rules...but like yantis's boards, they become usless for open discussion if sensored too much or if just a tool to sell something. I do hope this board never goes that route- it would be unfortunate for the BST community.

Kashmiir Battlekat

No worries dude. These boards will never ever get overly moderated. Play nice and all is well in my book.

Will I or the Mods delete a message? Im certainly not going to tell you "No, never" but if the message is quite simply p0rngraphic in nature, just downright nasty I might go ahead and delete it or edit it.

About the most moderation I do here is move threads to proper areas.

leasatra

Quote from: Kashmiir BattlekatIm da debil!

No your not, you may not have my wifes job!!!
Leasatra DjinnWolf

My magelo

zzmaller

I know this is a rant thread but i have to say if you have some thing persoanl with any one mod or not take it to PM

if you dont like the rules leave
most of us come to be enlighten and infomed not attaked if you have nothing to help with that please take you flame sad life elsse where

ps if you dont like what i have to say PM me