Main Menu

DoN

Started by aleg, June 01, 2005, 10:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aleg

anyone know about the don quest with yal'lir's eye and vishamtar's eye?

Shieara

They're part of progression, I believe.  After you do the tier that involves the Goblin Dojo and Guardian of Sands then Ya'lir is the next raid thing you do, and I think the eye drops on that raid.  This is all from what I have heard, btw.  I'm only done up to Volkara's Bite.

Zanois

the eyes are used in this quest...

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=3090

Bst's to the best of my knowledge hasn't been done yet.

Crimson Tempest
Maelin Starpyre

Mahes

Completely seperate from the progression, too, outside of the fact that someone in the guild has to have completed progression to unlock the Yar'Lir and Vish raids.

We have a shaman up next run and did cleric this week.  Myself and the other guild BST are far enough down the DKP list that I imagine someone else will have completed it well before we do.

All indications from the Dev suggest the clicky will be Glacier Spear, and if it follows others, it'll be a 1 sec cast with about 2.5 min recast.  Nothing...uber, but Zajeer said they were meant to be a bonus item and not a godly item.  She also mentioned that all the hybrids got a class spell as a click other than Bards, so the Ice DD seems most likely.

As for the focus, I'd also put money on Fero or Cleave.  It'll be a neat item, regardless of how powerful the click is.  My only real concern is the slot.  Some classes have been very fortunate with a ring or range, but others, like Rangers, got completey shafted on it.  Our ranger was the first to make their item, and had also looted Vish's belt.  He ended up with 2 belts, both with Fero 5.

Zanois

aye personally im hoping its a ring or earring.....

And one reason I wont bid on the item is cause I dont want to get shafted with a slot I dont need...

Would deffinately prefer Cleave over Fero, but id happily give both up, for some sort of foci, Mana preservation, spell haste or even buff duration would be awesome.

Crimson Tempest
Maelin Starpyre

Mahes

I think I'd have a stroke if they actually gave us beneficial haste on an item. :P

I imagine Cleave would probably be in bigger demand than Fero, given the lack of Cleave 5 items and that Vish's belt has Fero and limited classes on it.

I'd definitely prefer ear or ring and Bene. haste though.

Bengali

I definitely hope it's not Fero V, because that is darn near useless.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"