Main Menu

New GoD AA Added:

Started by Konji, January 31, 2004, 02:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braedan_VZ

Oh. there's my lower mgb recast aa's. ;P  I'm not in beta. just guessing.

Surash Shadowclaw

Hmmm kinda weak that we have to have an AA for off hand dmg bonus.

Its something that should be done automaticly, just like the main hand was.  But thats just my opinion, I know sooner or later i will probably end up getting it, so oh well  :(
Surash Shadowclaw
65 Beastlord
Fennin Ro

Braedan_VZ

ooh. or maybe pet swarm. go go aa instapet

Knaw

Knaw, the peachy Feral Lady.
Legendary Companions
The Tribunal

totania

Quote from: Surash ShadowclawHmmm kinda weak that we have to have an AA for off hand dmg bonus.

Its something that should be done automaticly, just like the main hand was.  But thats just my opinion, I know sooner or later i will probably end up getting it, so oh well  :(

Yeah, they should just give us everything for free.

Dude.  EQ is all about busting ass to get stats.  Tell me why this should be any different?  I don't care if I have to travel through time, levitate, and juggle with one hand tied behind my back, blindfolded.  I'm a beastlord and I love this class, and quite frankly, I'd rather work my ass off to get what I want because I get more satisfaction when I reach my goal.

Member of Night Eternal

TheOriginalGronker

Quote from: VorphEverything he posted in this thread is info available on the *normal* test server right now.  There's no NDA violation... hell, it's on the front page of castersrealm too. (Except for Sinister Strikes, that you have to log into test yourself to see at the moment)

There is a difference between saying "I saw this on the Beta Server" and saying "I saw this on the Test Server", btw.  Regardless of the availability of information from other sources, NDAs typically are very clear about not being able to talk about what they cover.

Though I'm sure everyone is all excited about the expansion, but its coming - you'll find out all about it soon enough you don't need to apply "peer pressure" to glean a shred of ever-changing information a few days from release.  And to those that are breaking NDAs (regardless if you understand or not) I submit that your character is taking a hit, imo.  Somehow you value this random set of anonymous people than upholding what you agreed to.  :roll:

Scalewulf

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

My salute to you T.O.G.

:roll:

Elyias Steelfang

Hehe just got a Stone etched mallet recently.  Would LOVE to get an AA that adds its dmg bonus for offhand :)

/prays it goes live