Main Menu

Question about the pet crits and flurries

Started by Skullet Crossbones, February 13, 2004, 04:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xilbeast

I had the savage platinum fists proc /shield me once....

Synidar

I just got the first level of the pet flurry today and was surprised how often he flurried. I certainly will be buying more of this AA. The first was 3 AA, the second will be 6 AA. I hope it goes 3,6,9,12,18. and not 3,6,12,24,48.
Elder Synidar - 68th - Beastlord- Erollisi Marr
Guild Leader of Norrathian Collective

Tastian

3,6,9,12,15  45 total for all ranks.  It's pretty nice so far.  8)

Rainor Wolfheart

Didn't really see anyone answer this but, you can't see other people's warders flurry.  Its kinda like the warrior flurry ability.  You can see it yourself yet other people cannot.  Only pet that you can actually see flurry messages are magician elementals under the burnout aa effect.  Pet critical hits other people will see it as soandso's warder crit hits (--).  Also,

Quote from: FelpawYes and Quarm hammer Pets will work the same way.  

The Time pet focus also makes the proc'd pets super pets.

Felpaw

what exactly did you mean by this?  I have the focus book from bertoxx and I didn't see anything different in the procced pet's (Savage Platinum Fists) hits/maxhit/minhit/%tohit with the book on or off.  If the book somehow focuses the procced pets from quarm hammer then thats something I might consider trying getting in the future...
Rainor Wolfheart
65 Beastlord of The Tribunal
<Sol Invictus>

Felpaw

Last time I checked, the pets proc'd by the Plat fists hit for more damage when I had the Time pet focus in my range slot, and less when I had it unequipped.

Felpaw

Rainor Wolfheart

Wished it was true, but max hit is still 94 last time I checked with book on and off.  Unless it increases hit% or something book doesn't affect procced pets, just the summoned ones  :(  .
Rainor Wolfheart
65 Beastlord of The Tribunal
<Sol Invictus>

Gospodar

No focus items affect procs(look at DD procs with damage focus).... All AAs affect procs.... Hope that cleared it up  :lol:
Gospodar the Defender of the Ages

Erollisi Marr - Divine Grace

Felpaw

Perhaps its been changed then.  It has been a long time since I checked.

However, weapons that has a proc that creates a pet is not your normal proc.

Pet AA's DO affect this.  

Logically speaking, a Pet Focus item SHOULD work on a proc pet just like it works on our warders.

Felpaw

Dummkopf

Focus item affect procs. I bought the 20 ldon point proc augment from sro camp and it gets affected from my orb of the sun, procs up to 25 points instead of 20  :twisted:

But then, the proc is a lvl 15 bst spell, so its a spell with a level and a spell wich is usable by my class.

Bengali

Focus items will affect procs and right-clicks if the proc or right-click is a spell that your class can cast.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ghoat

I don't think I ever knew that little tidbit.  Thanks Mr. Clobberin' !!

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll