Main Menu

Has ID been parsed?

Started by Bloodgod, June 24, 2004, 03:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodgod

Wondering if ID5 has been parsed to know the amount of tanking improvement.  Going from memory but I thought I read that LR5 was around a 27% improvement in tanking.  Looking for similar information on ID5 (assuming what I read is correct on LR5...I'll admit that I didn't see any parsing to back that up).

Tastian

It's recently been stated by devs that the effects of mitigation AAs is based partly upon your AC.  For that reason it's hard to give a decent answer.  It's been parsed a bit in a few spots.  Cop has some pc verse pc parses here, I had some old ID parses and PE parses back on the old board, but they are gone now.

Coprolith

Yep, as Tastian said, you get the most benefit from ID when you're past the ac soft cap of the mob you're fighting (in fact ID raises the soft cap). When i did my parses of ID duelling my druid i was very close near the soft cap and found a 7.5% improvement for ID5.

Oh, and LR5 doesn't give nowhere near a 27% improvement in tanking. I've parsed it at 10% myself.

/hugs
Elder Coprolith III
Trollie ferrul lawd of 65 levels (retired)

Bloodgod

Where are Coprolith's parses?  I looked on all three pages in the AA forum...or are you saying that they were  on the old board along with yours?

Bloodgod

You posted while I was typing, Cop  :D

Thanks for the information and correcting me on the LR5!

Tastian

http://www.beastlords.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1944

Hehe you don't have much luck finding threads on these boards do ya? 8P

Bloodgod

Guess not...sorry  :oops:

Thanks for helping me out .....even though I need glasses when reading forums  :D