Main Menu

Anyone else saving for GoD AA's?

Started by Ukator Iceblood, January 02, 2004, 09:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ukator Iceblood

Just got ND 3. Sitting right now at 98 aa's done, one saved. Think I'm gonna try hard to just save the aas I get from now till the next expansion. Starting to find out that a held AA is like money in my pocket, its just itching to get out and get spent. :)

Anyone else doing this?
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Eatbugs

Sitting at 175 AAs right now, and I'll probably save the next 30 for the new expansion - I'm not enormously excited about any of my AA options right now anyway, I'd been wondering where to go next.  (Well, aside from the 9 I need to spend on new tanaan crafting mastery so I can GM Tailoring, Fletching and Baking.)
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

rorith

In a couple days I'll have my first AA... So... no. ;)

But I would /love/ to see a detailed list of the new AAs and what they'll cost and all that. Ah well. Maybe Sony will post that info soon.

Those who fear the dogs of war, have never met the cats...

Undreadll

Well, on my main I have 300 spent plus 18 saved. My young bst on the other hand hasn't a one.  :)
VenerableAuzzyy Huunnta - 65 Troll Bestialord - Lanys T'vyl
Lich Undreadll N'Humatus - 65 Dark Elf Warlich - Lanys T'vyl

Lascaris

I'd like to save some up but I'm still grinding out "needed" aa's so don't know if I'll be able to save any.

Konji

371 AA (29 of them banked)
i just spend 1 every time i ding one. go go innnate resists

Pojodan

Sitting at 154 AAs with 7 of those banked. I'm making about 1-2 AAs a day so I figure I'll have about 30-40 more AAs by the time it debuts in Feburary, which (I hope) will be enough to afford the new AAs.  Of course I'll probably get a few levels of Innate Defence or maybe some other ones to keep from going over 30.

Lunani Snowfyre

I plan to bank 10-20 AA for next expansion
[65 Feral Lord] Lunani Snowfyre (Vah Shir) <The Unholy Inquisition> - Kael Drakkal
[63 Warlock] Nunila Bloodfyre (Dark Elf) <The Unholy Inquisition> - Kael Drakkal

Dysz

im only at 50ish aa's so i still havent had time to get the fun aa's, which, by my estimation, will be what god aas will be.  if anything is on the paragon level of MUST HAVE-ness then i will just save up for it like i did paragon.
Mark these words: One day this chalk outline will circle this city.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=472464">http://pinkfloyd49.tripod.com/sig.txt>

Tukash

I'm at 56 AA, so no I'm not banking any atm as there are still some good ones for me to get.
Tukash - Feral Lord, Tarew Marr

Llorath

175 AAs here, and still want many things before i bank them for the expansion.

Things i still feel like i " need ", like ambidexterity, and the healing AAs.

I probably wont save any, as i will more than likely just see what we are getting, and grind em out real fast like if they are good when they go in.

Nalitra

218 AA, 1 banked.  I am going to try and bank a bunch before the expansion.  I finally finished new tanaan mastery so hopefully I can save some now.  

Nalitra

Gudaman

About 117aa here but when i save a few up i usualy spend them   :twisted:

Grymlok

Going to finish up the healing AAs then I'll be saving up.

The Berserker: Foecussed

Kryq

I have 180 or so, saving for ambidex right now.  I have a ton of good ones I still want, and a few novalty ones too (SCF and the healing ones in the first catagory, melee crits and finishing blow in the second).

If I remember correctly, the expansion won't be out for at least a month, so I think there is plenty of time to start building up a stash.

After I buy Ambixes, I might build up a cache of ten or twenty, before starting to buy SCF (which is next on the list), or, I might not.

I have a feeling I'll just go the route of grinding them out quickly if they are really good, or just inserting them in the list if I think they are better than whatever I'm up to by then.

-Kryq