Main Menu

Anyone else saving for GoD AA's?

Started by Ukator Iceblood, January 02, 2004, 09:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valri Rose

Saving up for expansion here. But I really don't have any AA's left to buy that would be useful anyway at the moment.

Laba

Sometimes i wish i had waited a few months before joining a uber guild so i would have had more time to build up AAs :) . Currently at 187 and spending them. I can't stand to have them banked when there are AAs that can improve me char :) .
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Adrie

I'm planning on it soon as i finish up fear resist 3. I am gaining 4-6 aa's a day when not raiding so should have a full 30 banked when the expansion hits.

Bheran

/wave Innoruukians!

I'm starting to save now, but IIRC, when PoP came out, didn't they make it so that you could only carry so many aa's over into the expansion? Something like the day it came out, if you had more than 20 or so banked, they were all lost?
Bheran Feralblood & Dernit
Wildcaller and the best damn dog on Inny
Innoruuk server

Yiktiki

Most you can save is 30 aas, the rest disappear.  I'm currently not saving for anything.  I leave for a few months and I fall behind the curve.  I'm sittin at around 80 aa and got lots that would make me better.  All i want is advanced innate run atm.
Starlighte - Tauren Druid - Level 70
Misscreant - Blood Elf Warlock - Level 70
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Elder Yiktiki Tumbo - Feral Lord
Starlighte Starbrighte - Pocket Druid
Luclin Server

Murkk Dakruul

I'll probably bank about 10 AA's myself.
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

Drazgul

I'm at 143 AA with 11 saved at the moment.

I plan to save 20 AA for the expansion in the hope that there is a AA that takes us to an equivalent of lvl 66. I figure anything really good will cost 20+ points.

ID 1-5 in one shot has been tempting for me I have to admit.

Mtinie

Banking to 10 as currently 9 is the max any AA costs right off the bat.
Mtinie and Meatloaf
Sans Requiem - Xev

Rhaynne

Have 305 spent and 28 saved.  Will be saving 30 and then finish up innate resists.

Arios

I'm currently saving aa's and I only have 48 spent.   I plan to save to about 24, before i get back to working on LR 1-5.

I'm hoping that Bestial Alignment really is warder form and warder's fury is pet crits!

Cringer

420ish AA spent
30 AA banked.
I have a feeling some of the GOD AA's are going to be like 9 points. Prolly all the passive class ones.

Really wish you could bank more then 30 AA.
Only reason there is a 30 limit is to hold back players so when the new expansions come out they can't buy all the new AA's.
It's rather depressing to have 99% exp and 30AA and know basically your just wasting exp.
[code:1]
[img]http://www.myweb.cableone.net/sagacity/Cringer.jpg[/img]
[/code:1]
Please abide by Board Sig Rules --Management
Cringer Battlecat
Maelin Starpyre "Remedy"

Good decisions come from experience.
Experience comes from making bad decisions.
"Mark Twain"

Kilantiz Kylong

Quote from: Cringer
Really wish you could bank more then 30 AA.
Only reason there is a 30 limit is to hold back players so when the new expansions come out they can't buy all the new AA's.
It's rather depressing to have 99% exp and 30AA and know basically your just wasting exp.
/agree

If one were able to obtain exp beyond the current 580 cap, I wonder how many AA's I would have earned during the Ldon runs hammered out to obtain the Wayfarer  Emblem.

btw - to avoid the "you must spend your aa's msg" that is if anyone decides to hit their cap. When you hit 580 just set your AA meter to zero, the annoying zone msg will then be turned off.
Elder Kilantiz Kylong
Fires of Heaven

Soriab

Well, I have 211 Spent and 1 Banked, I hope I can get 30 up by then I raid to much hehe.

Hayyel

245+ spent and 22 banked.  Should be 30 by release easy.

Gonna have to go Innate Resists =/

Nunyabiz

306 spent 30 saved, going to have to spend about 10-15 i guess in the next month, but will easily have the 30 saved and probably 320ish spent by then