Main Menu

My AA Path...

Started by Atropine_BB, May 11, 2004, 05:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atropine_BB

I just hit 24 AA, and spent my last 6 on the coveted Paragon of Spirit.

I feel like I chose a very well balanced approach to the AA path to Paragon.  It really felt like my character was improving, and the grind wasn't nearly as bad if I was saving all my AA's for improvement in just one area...

So, here is how I did my AA up to Paragon:

Run Speed 1,2,3
Innate Regen 1,2,3

Spell Casting Reinforcement 1
Natural Durability 1
Combat Agility 1
Combat Stability 1
Combat Fury 1
Mental Clarity 1

Paragon of Spirit 1

I've noticed that even with just 1 level in CA & CS, my damage mitigation has increased, and I am a better tank.  It is cool to see the critical hits from CF1 in combat.  The extra boost in HP from ND1 was nice, and helped put me over the 3.2k hp mark at 59.  SCR1 when coupled with my CSoV did make a slightly noticible difference in my spell durations.  Finally, an additional FT1 in the form of 2 AA points is super cheap IMO.

So, for those looking for a well rounded beastlord, assuming you are doing AA at "lower" levels, this has really worked out well for me, and given me an incredible overall boost in power, as well as a good base of AA to improve upon.
Elder Atropine Invictus
Beastlord Bard Ranger || Cleric Druid

Orkotan

This is the same path that I took.  Now I'm going back to work on CA and from there back to leveling.

Chubaka

For both of you I would consider getting Physical Enhancement next.

You have ND1, CS1 and CA1.  To put all those to lvl 2 would cost 12 points.  Physical Enhancement adds a level to all three of  them for only 5 points.

That is if you prefer to do AA instead of getting levels.  I would actually get at least lvl 61 to get your first level of Bestial Frenzy (Double attack)

I actually did very few AA before I hit 65.  I had Regen3 and run3.  Then my plan was to level.  Starting at level 61 I would stop long enough to get 2aa and that level of BF.  Lvl 62 then 2 more AA for bf2 etc etc.

This was Mwrorr's advice. And it worked great.  Cheap cost for great improvement.
Chubaka
65 Beast
Terris Thule

Magelo
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=934088