Main Menu

Hastened Mending

Started by Vidyne, June 26, 2004, 08:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidyne

Didnt see a topic or anything I looked through that said it or not... so

Ive heard that with HM3, refresh on MC is 9min...

In the description it says 36min for Mend Companion and for HM it says 10% per rank.

10 + 10 + 10=30

30% of 36=10.8

36-10.8=25.2?

/confuzzled

Sorry if its been answered or im just looking wrong.

Decided to get pet mend in 2aa, and then HM3, so just wondered.

Kylaz

Hastened mending does indeed bring mend companion recast to 9 mins - great AA IMHO.
Kylaz - Feral Troll
Main Entry:lizĀ·ard
Etymology:Middle English liserd, from Middle French laisarde, from Latin lacerta (Date:14th century)
1 : any of a suborder (Lacertilia) of reptiles distinguished from the snakes by a fused inseparable lower jaw, a single temporal opening, external ears, and eyes with movable lids; broadly : any relatively long-bodied reptile (as a crocodile or dinosaur) with legs and tapering tail

Coprolith

Which suggests that hastened mending reduces the refresh timer by exactly 25% per rank rather then the listed 10% (as 36min - 3*25% of 36min = 9min)

/hugs
Elder Coprolith III
Trollie ferrul lawd of 65 levels (retired)

Bengali

Yes, the description in the aa window is wrong.  My guess is that originally it was going to be 10% per rank but was upgraded before it went live, and no one got around to changing the description.

But as far as I know it's always been live at 25% per rank.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Namog

HM is an excellent AA to have...especially with healing AAs. I crit for close to 5k heal other day  :shock:

http://ourworld.cs.com/NamogBst/Namog1.JPG">
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=897801">Namog

Dummkopf

Aye, max crit for mend companion is 5106 without any heal focus item. With that its the best heal we get at the moment (sorsha crits for 4998).

Gourgeous George

I got this AA fairly early on and I have to agree it is well worth the effort to max this skill. At 36 minutes the reuse makes it pretty negligable but maxed to reduced reuse of 9 minutes, it's a must.

Great for use in conjunction with Pet Enrage. Pet can offtank that much better then you employ this AA skill and buys you precious time to survive encounters.

People are still impressed with how well in LDoN our pets can offtank and still get a big heal sometimes over 5k hp heal, without us breaking pace.

Oh and joy of joys, Pet affinity and pet zoning really does say to you, don't let fluffy die! Hastened Mending is a key way to do this.

And remember kids! A pet is not just for breakfast, if you are a bit sad like me and spend all day playing EQ, it should last WITH BUFFS until tomorrow morning.
Gourge
67 Feral Lord of Undivided Faith
Drinal

"Please note, no pets or cute fluffy animals were killed or injured during the filming of this picture. That all took place after the cameras stopped rolling."