Main Menu

OOW AA

Started by Tardar, August 20, 2004, 03:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raaski Razorclaws

Beastlords don't have access to all those AAs...just FYI

Liga

Its a load of crap that they can only think of ONE original and new beastlord aa, and that aa is a DD/STUN!!!  The rest are pet class, hybrid, melee aa's that are shared.  The "other" new aa is an upgraded Paragon.  It has taken them this long and this is all they could think of?  What a gip, really.

Dhantes

Everyone got one brand spanking new aa that isn't shared im thinking actually...

Choppin

Quote from: LigaIts a load of crap that they can only think of ONE original and new beastlord aa, and that aa is a DD/STUN!!!  The rest are pet class, hybrid, melee aa's that are shared.  The "other" new aa is an upgraded Paragon.  It has taken them this long and this is all they could think of?  What a gip, really.

and if that 1 "new" ability has a huge timer and can be resisted..
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Konji

Well i think we can all agree these are sure a hell of alot better than the crap we got for GoD.

Ok well except for pet affinity, that still rules.

Loramil

I'd prefer if they scrapped suspends minion as it will be and make it 4 levels instead of 3.

Level 1: Same as current (no buff suspend)
Level 2: Zone with a no buff pet
Level 3: Same as previous 2. Suspend a pet with buffs. Buffs will drop off pet if you zone while suspended.
Level 4: Zone with a buffed Pet.

The reason i'd prefer this is due to the level at which you can currently learn Suspend 2. I'd rather give lower level bst's a chance to zone with the pet just due to the hassle of dealing with invising/suspending/zoning.

-Loramil

Skrunch

Once again, SoE forces us to spend time and points on stuff they should just fricking give us.  Such as the extra spell gem and buff slots.  How hard would it be to just give them out?  This is going to seriously hose the GUI and piss more than myself off when people see they are going to have to be 65 AND spend aa's to get an extra spell gem.  Damn, I can't wait for WoW =/

Skratchen

Quote from: SkrunchOnce again, SoE forces us to spend time and points on stuff they should just fricking give us.  Such as the extra spell gem and buff slots.  How hard would it be to just give them out?  This is going to seriously hose the GUI and piss more than myself off when people see they are going to have to be 65 AND spend aa's to get an extra spell gem.  Damn, I can't wait for WoW =/

No thanks, I'll stick to EQ.  Until WoW gets rid of their guns, I won't even give them a second thought.

Hey Skratchen!! How many times did slow get resisted on that last mob? Oh, three or four times...

jitathab

Not very inspiring AA really.

Will improve our ability to tank stuff but nothing exciting.

Liga

Its very unoriginal.  2000 monkeys typing on 2000 typewriters could have come up with a better list of aa's for us.

Kromjr

Quote from: LigaIts very unoriginal.  2000 monkeys typing on 2000 typewriters could have come up with a better list of aa's for us.

Yep that about sums it up.
Venerable Kromjr - 66 - Ogre Beastlord - Stromm

Atropine_BB

I'm happy with the AA's listed.  I'm actually excited for a lot of the AA's becoming available to us that seem to be class specific as well as the general AA's.  

I'm also excited for other classes.  It really seems that SOE is addressing a lot of other class issues with these AA's.

So, overall I'm pretty happy with this.  :D
Elder Atropine Invictus
Beastlord Bard Ranger || Cleric Druid

Xanin

Quote from: LigaIts a load of crap that they can only think of ONE original and new beastlord aa, and that aa is a DD/STUN!!!  The rest are pet class, hybrid, melee aa's that are shared.  The "other" new aa is an upgraded Paragon.  It has taken them this long and this is all they could think of?  What a gip, really.

I thought the same thing of Roar of Thunder, how useful could that possibly be? Then I thought, what if it's a pet proc, like hobble of spirits... that might actually kick ass if it can stun mobs higher than the current limit of lvl62.

...and /pet focus? I don't see how this is that desired an ability. Only occasionally will this be an issue, and paying attention to your pet and having /pet hold is usually sufficient.

Vidyne

GoD for me=Weapon affinity, Pet affinity, W Alarcity, W Fury, maybe Sinister tho it leaves something to be desired.

GoD was ok... its just... as far as defining AA.. like mr. imgoingtomorphintoaHUGEversionofmypetbiggerthanthemobwearefighting.... welll that wasnt really great.

I like the new Def AA and improved Paragon, woulda liked a better bst only aa... but heh, gotta take what you get.

Lots of stuff looks like im going to like aa wise here... just as was GoD... but doubt ill like OoW at first.. just like I didnt GoD.

Then again... I like passive upgrades.. if they give noticable difference.

Hmm.
Wonder how much para will do with upgraded.
Hope the costs stay the same :)  That would REALLY be worth buying it then :)

Raaski Razorclaws

It's already on Lucy, the 3rd rank of it (final rank) will make paragon http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=5856&source=Test. There is one AA I wish hybrids get which they don't (only pure casters do...currently), oh well guess you can't have everything. :)