Main Menu

OOW AA

Started by Tardar, August 20, 2004, 03:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanne

Is Untamed Rage a new aa for us?

Looks kinda neat.  Should be interesting to see how that ends up.

Choppin

Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Roadkill

need.. swarm pets!

graphic already in the global, can use the epic weapon / SPF proc.
Valakov
"Never tell me the odds!" - Han Solo
Valacorpse  
Roadkill

Bheran

Yay us!

Some paladins are getting pissy over the stun thing w/ RoT - should they be?
Bheran Feralblood & Dernit
Wildcaller and the best damn dog on Inny
Innoruuk server

Dhantes

The pet proc idea sounded really cool but would probably be too powerful in its current form dont you think? Hehe didn't remmeber numbers off my head so had to check 500-1000-1500 with 5 sec stun.. yah definetlly too powerful hehe since bst pet procs so much hehe :).

a_moss_snake_001

At least one of those "String not found" AA's in our section is the AA that used to be "Form of the Wild" (a warder form AA with +10atk) but was later changed to "Untamed Rage" (which is basically Beastial Alignment 2).

No idea what the other "String not found" is.

Sikkem

I like them, I think the beastlord is a well balanced class already and the aa's we get reflect that. I like that we just keep trundling along getting better at what we do each expansion.

Could be worse some other classes just got upgrades etc to old aa's and to give them a "new" one they nerfed an old one...  That showed a real lack of imagination  :?

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

neight

Spell Casting Reinforcement Mastery WHERE ARE YOU?

/feedback ...

Neight
Neight Wulfe <Requiem>
75 Barbarian Beastlord
The Tribunal

Vidyne

Hmm is Perfection different than paragon or just an upgrade?

Do we get perfection and paragon or just paragon upgraded to perfection?

Raaski Razorclaws

Vidyne

oh well... someone told me it might be both....

Dont pallies get both a LoH and a Group LoH or something?  or just its upgraded to Group LoH?

RabidMonkey

Disapointed....We had some great ideas from players on what our aa's could be , some were great and imaginative ( and in no way overpowering), sucks that they ask us but seemed not to of taken any of the original ideas in consideration...these ones we got bore the shit out of me....just ephazises that as i keep on this grind to play EQ it's just the same thing different name.../sigh
Lokchut
65 Sexah Beast.
The Tribunal

Eatbugs

There's a large amount of stuff I'll probably buy there - enough to keep me grinding AA for at least the next year or two. (Which was probably the point.)  I'm guessing Roar of Thunder will be a single-use thing with a long recast, probably an hour or so.   In that form I can't really see it as affecting class balance, except to the extent that Paladins come unglued about us getting a high level stun at all.  :P
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Liga

WTH do we need a stun for?!  And who asked for it?!  We NEED deagro of some kind, not this Stun/DD crap that generates more agro.

Latang

I just dont get whiners. We got some good stuff there, makes paragon better, makes us able to tank stuff better, can make our pet focus on 1 mob, THAT one is gold... Seriously, Liga. I would suggest that you personally veto OoW until they give you exactly what you want. The rest of us will just have fun.

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>