Main Menu

OOW AA

Started by Tardar, August 20, 2004, 03:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bengali

My guess is the reason that the /nospell thing is at level 2 is so that all the people who don't need it (probably everyone but mages) don't have to get it if they don't want to.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sindaar

Hm, i didn't see the reuse time in that list.... Am i blind,or?

Cheers,
Elder Mubu Bearlubba
Animal fur collection
Venerable Akilax Jamness
Blessed Armor

Bengali

No, you're not blind.  People are either

a) speculating as to reuse times, or

b) breaking the NDA and telling you what the reuse times are based on what is on the beta server at the moment.

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

Choppin

wish they had added an AA for bst to lower the the reuse of bestial alignment, I mean rogues get 5 (!?) and we get 2 "unique" AA hrrmmm
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

CillianFV

Well, a lot of the recast information can be taken from Lucy's information from the Test server so I don't think NDA has been breached just yet.
Wildcaller Cillian Stonefang
Feral Lord of 65 Seasons

Doctor Choddy Chud

The 2nd level of the new pet disc seems to me to be focused at magis, think earth pet rooting mobs when u don't want them too....

Seems they were just ****ing lazy with it and thought hey lets just copy and paste it for the other pet classes
Elder Onti - 65 Vah Shir Feral Lord
331 AAs
I TANKED ATEN HA RA

<Exhumed>
Cazic-Thule

TerjynPovar

Well, if it stops pet procs as well, I can see some very limited uses for this as a Beastlord pet, primarily if you suddenly find yourself kiting something and don't want your pet diverting agro to itself...when I was doing kiting groups I'd have to stop using pet procs altogether, and you don't have that luxury if it's an "emergency kite".

Having said that, no way would I buy this AA just for that reason...at least not until all others had been purchased.
Terjyn, Retired Feral Lord on the Povar Server

Bengali

Quote from: CillianFVWell, a lot of the recast information can be taken from Lucy's information from the Test server so I don't think NDA has been breached just yet.

Maybe it's on the Test server (haven't checked) but it's not on Lucy: http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=5843&source=Test

Doesn't say anything about the reuse time there.

CillianFV

My appologies.  I stand corrected.  I knew that Lucy had a recast field.  I did not realise it was not populated for this ability.  I should have been more thorough.  I guess any mention of the current recast is violation of the NDA after all.
Wildcaller Cillian Stonefang
Feral Lord of 65 Seasons

Strigori

Quotea good rogue isnt going to be anywhere near the agro list regardless of the dps they pump out

This is exatly our issue. Why should rogues get to do the imense dps with little risk if they keep up with evade, when we draw much more agro doing substantially less dps?   And from the new lines of AA's that we are seeing here,  nothing mitagates the hate we get, and just things like a stun are not what will help keep us from death on tank changes.  

The AA for us just seem lame and uninspired at this point.   The last thing I want is another skill like feral swipe that remains broken forever.  We got shafted with the 2 bst only AA lines in GoD, and it looks no different here.  While acouple of the all class AA look pretty good, I would be highly sceptical of their  use once cost is factored in. If GoD is any example they will be very high costs for diminishing rewards.
Wildcaller Strigori
  70 Wildblood
  Officer of
  Fellowship of Dragons
  Ayonae Ro

Graace

Just had a thought... all those tradeskill masteries + salavage could be a huge arsed boon for those of us who kinda wanted to do all those tradeskill things but for the life of us couldn't imagine paying that much PP for them :)
Graace AndWill 70 Beast Lord
Recruitment Team of Iratus Lepus

Sikkem

sorry if I missed someone posting this but Roar of Thunder is single target again now on test and

Slot Description

1:  Decrease HP when cast by 1500
2:  Decrease STR by 80
3:  Decrease DEX by 80
4:  Decrease AGI by 80
5:  Decrease Hate by 1500

Still no mention on reuse time

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Graace

Suffice it to say that you'll most likely be happy with it (reuse time).
Graace AndWill 70 Beast Lord
Recruitment Team of Iratus Lepus

Soriab

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :?

Looks like I have alot of work comming my way to get the OoW AA's into the table.

:shock:  :!: