Previous topic - Next topic

Oneiromancer

I stand corrected.  Sorry about that!

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Bengali

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about leadership aa (I had no idea whether it affected it anyway).  ND does affect tribute, though, since tribute effects are like "items" that you don't have to equip (hence the reason tribute counts toward worn caps, etc.)
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cathartic

LOL Araden. I see why you are a former raid leader. Especially in the elements i cannot believe anyone would say that, there are so many events that require killing multiple mobs at once and few AEs that do alot of damage.  Would make no sense to go for hp becuase it makes your low hp aggro percentage lower. YOU ARE STILL TAKING THE SAME AMOUNT OF DAMAGE.  Agility helps you to take no damage where you otherwise would have, i have not talked with a single large guild beastlord who would agree with your statement. Sorry CA,LR>>>>>ND.  Resists will get better with more elemental molds your guild gets to drop.  Just so you know i hope no one is referring to Fennin's AE cause if your new to the elements and trying to melee him you are doing it all wrong.

Cathartic